Life changer for me. I can see all day. I don’t have to look up when I’m driving or talking to someone causing severe neck and back pain for over 10 years. I am so happy my husband noticed a change in my self esteem the first day.

After paying $200+ for this medication. I was so disappointed when it came in the mail and they are all in individual packaged containers. What a waste. This increases the cost and efficiency of using the product not to mention it is just a pain to have to open all these individual tubes.

Malibu | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/23/2022

Perfect cosmetic eye drop. I read the reviews and saw the before/after photos - it's for real. I bought mine online from skin solutions. Super easy. Upneeq gives me that subtle, more awake look. No side effects at all. Lasts around 6-8 hours. Great for parties, dinners, work functions, date-night. My eyes look so white and wide after only 5-10 minutes. WAY better than Lumify which always made my eyes feel gritty. Here's how I use it: I put the drops in before I apply my makeup. By the time I'm done with makeup and dressed to go out, the drops are in full effect. Pssst....I heard that some serious A-list celebrities use it too. Read More Read Less

SurferGirl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/18/2022

Insane! I keep hearing Upneeq is a cup of coffee for your eyes and couldn't believe it until I tried it. It works so well I've been telling all my friends. My eyes feel so much more awake. No side effects whatsoever! I swim and surf a lot so my eyes get red. After Upneeq they're "White and Wide" - it's for real. I used it before my wedding anniversary and my husband (who never notices this kind of stuff) immediately commented how bright my eyes looked. I don't know if it's psychological but I swear it also helps me see a little better. I feel my peripheral vision improving. I bought a box at my med-spa and use it "as needed" which allows me to save some money. Seriously can't believe how awesome this product is. Read More Read Less

HappyMama | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/16/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

So happy with Upneeq. I have mild eyelid drooping and it's always bothered me. This is the perfect nonsurgical solution. No side effects. It feels great because of the moisturizer in the drop and there's no preservatives. Effect seems to last 6-8 hours. Highly recommend.

Meow | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

I got a sample of this for mild ptosis at a Botox appointment and was so excited to try it when I had an event. I couldn’t believe how well I could see and how much lighter my eyelids felt! Much better field of vision. The next morning, however, I was playing in a golf scramble and COULD. NOT. SEE. It was like a withdrawal effect almost and I struggled to open my eyes well enough to play most of the morning. Almost as if they were dilated and sunglasses were no help. I was hopeful about these, but I guess it’ll save me $ and hassle in the long run. Read More Read Less

Bigeyes | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/13/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

I love Upneeq!! I’m 53 and my eyes just look tired all the time. This makes my eyes look bigger, whiter & younger. It lasts like 8-9 hours. The drops feel good in my eyes because they moisturize. Also I have light eyes & am naturally sensitive to the sun so I’m excited that this does not make my pupil larger. I got all my friends to try it & now they are all hooked.

Jon Anthony | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/13/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

Moderately effective results, so there's that. My outrage concerns egregious price increases. 42% increase 2021-2022 20% increase April - May 2022. Bulk discount (90 day supply) decreased from 21% savings to 9% savings April-May 2022 This may not end well.....

Jeannie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/3/2022

I used to use Lumify but Upneeq is better. Lumify has yucky preservatives and made my eyes feel gritty. Yes Upneeq is more expensive but it's worth it. Upneeq makes my eyes more white and also lifts my eyelids (Lumify never did that). I saw the before/after pics on the website and thought they were photoshopped until I tried it myself. Amazing stuff!

Mom2Mom | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/29/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

I use this drop whenever my eyes feel tired. Works great.

WideAwake | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/19/2022

Love Upneeq. It's the perfect eye-enhancer. Makes my eyes super white and awake looking. I have dry eyes and never want to get eyelid surgery because it'll just make me worse. This is the most amazing alternative. The eyelid lift is enough that I look well-rested and no side-effects. I use it before meetings or whenever we go out with friends. Everyone complements me on my eyes and asks what I did differently! "Did you change your makeup?" "Did you get plastic surgery?" Reluctant to write this review b/c Upneeq is my best kept secret, but had to share it. Read More Read Less

BigBlueEyes | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/13/2022

Wow! Went for a facial with my dermatologist and she recommended Upneeq. We did a trial in the office. By the time I left the office my eyes were whiter than I can ever remember. The eyelids were wide open. I googled it later and saw Upneeq was on the cover of Vogue - "Liquid Eye Lift". Perfect description! Wish I could take a bath in Upneeq!

Uplifted | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/6/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

Works like magic!! My eyes always feel tired and Upneeq wakes them up right away. Feels so refreshing when I put them in my eyes and the effect lasts for at least 6 hours. Also it makes my eyes so white. I look and feel 10 years younger. Love this product.

Droopy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/5/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

Only lasts a few hours for me. Not worth the crazy expensive price.

Dr Anderson | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
4/3/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

I'm an optometrist who prescribes Upneeq and also use it in my own eyes. I wanted to share my experience. I've always been self conscious because I have ptosis and can't express what a game changer this has been, both for myself and my patients. For years I had to tell my ptosis patients to "either live with it or have surgery". Thankfully we now have another option. When I saw the clinical efficacy in FDA trials and the safety profile, I knew this would be something valuable to offer my patients. When I tried it in my own eyes I was blown away. My receptionist uses it now too. The reviews that mention looking more awake and "cup of coffee for the eyes" are right on target. (ps I read the review below from someone who says it caused blindness after four drops. I'm sorry that patient had trouble, but I'm suspicious - it doesn't make sense that he/she applied the drop in one eye yet had "bilateral keratitis"). Please be mindful, this drop is terrific for mild/moderate ptosis but not as effective for severe ptosis. Those cases still need surgery. Overall, as both a practitioner and patient, Upneeq has been a wonderful gift. Read More Read Less

Dr Anderson | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
4/1/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

I’m an optometrist and also an Upneeq patient. It’s rare that I rave about products but this has been a wonderful addition to my practice. I’ve had heavy eyelids for years and have always been self conscious because of my occupation. When Upneeq came on the market I did my research. The FDA trials were excellent. Not only was it well tolerated but it improved the peripheral vision of nearly all patients. There were no severe adverse events. I felt comfortable enough to use it on my own eyes and have prescribed it to dozens of happy patients. I’ve been pleased with the results. I look more awake and my vision improves because my eyelids aren’t blocking my visual field. Also, the individual vials are great because that means there are no preservatives (therefore no stinging or allergies). Highly recommend. Read More Read Less

G Freeman | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/31/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

BEWARE!!!!!! I only used this medication 4 times in my left eye only and wish I’d never heard of it! I formed punctate keratitis and bilateral keratitis lost 75 percent of my eye sight in the left eye I’ve been treating for left eye problems for 11 months now I’m being told that if things don’t improve I’m going too have too be treated for permanent glaucoma in the left eye the rest of my life I’m glad for those of you this has worked for but please proceed cautiously now I have loss of sight problems for the rest of my life in my left eye and the improvement from this was not that great I’d rather see then have my eye lid look better Read More Read Less

Skylar | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/18/2022

I know this drop is supposed to be for people with droopy lids. I don't really have very droopy lids but my eyes always feel tired. My optometrist gave me a sample and I tried it. Wow! Very refreshing. And when I looked in the mirror I looked more awake too. I just use it when I’m feeling tired. It helps so much.

Tania | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/18/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

They work as promised. Perfect non surgical alternative. They feel very good when I put the drop in my eye. I use it before I have a Zoom call and I look more awake.

Christie | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/15/2022

Amazing ! It's a cup of coffee for my eyes. I read about this in Vogue and had to try it. My eyes look and feel more awake. I use this whenever I go out with my friends. It makes my eyes really white too. I used to use lumify. Upneeq is much better because there are no preservatives and it also lifts my eyelids. The individual packages are hard to open but I just use a small scissors.

Cherise | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/10/2022

Luv Luv Luv! I use it before I go out to dinner or work meetings. Makes me look and feel more awake. My eyes look so much better. Love that it's preservative free too.

Margot | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/28/2022
Condition: acquired drooping of the upper eyelid

Upneeq is my new glam jam. Great for date night. I also use it for instagram photos and before my work meetings. My daughter just got married and I put these drops in before the wedding. My eyes looked so bright and awake. Love this! Love this!