I have been taking it for my voluntary trip to Africa and have taken it for some time now. I have had no problem with it - No dreams, mood changes or mental issues. Generally when you go to a doctor to get it prescribed to you, you go on a trial so they can observe any changes or you can feel any differences to your mood, physical features and mental features. They did that with me and I have been...

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

No malaria for mw | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/27/2021
Condition: Prevention of Falciparum Malaria that is Resistant to Chloroquine

I was given this medication upon deploying to the Middle East after 9/11. I took it weekly for a year while in country and another month after returning home. The worst side effects were the strange, vivid dreams that upon waking left me unable to realize the difference between the dream and reality. This was nothing compared to nightmares from PTSD. The side effects were worth it and a mild nuisance compared to contracting malaria. A proper risk/benefit analysis should be used to make a decision on the use of this medication but I will take it agin if I ever have to travel to area where malaria is found.

Stdperth | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2020
Condition: Falciparum Malaria Resistant to the Medication Chloroquine

I have taken the medication as needed since 1989 without issue. I have not had malaria. I acknowledge that some of my friends have had issues.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/10/2012
Condition: Preventive Treatment of Vivax Malaria

An extremely dangerous drug. Caused severe anxiety and depression to the point of becoming suicidal (of which I previously had no history). Terrible dreams, night sweats, nausea, etc. This drug is psychological poison.

bowlhog27 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/10/2011
Condition: Malaria

SIDE EFFECTS I HAVE HAD MIGRANE HEADACHES SINCE I STOPPED TAKING IT, IT WAS GIVEN TO ME WHILE IN THE MILITARY AND HAVE NO IDEA OF THE SIDE EFFECTS. I AM THE ONLY ONE IN MY FAMILY THAT GETS MIGRANES SO THEY ARE NOT HERREDITARY. HHHMMMMMMMMMMM

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/1/2011
Condition: Osteoporosis

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.