Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zonegran oral.

1/12/2017 3:24:00 PM

Reviewer: dee, on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Started 25 mg for a week and was to increase by 25 weekly thereafter until I reached 100 mg. I became angry, sad, jittery. We just got a cat 6 weeks ago that I just loved and for the past 3 weeks of being on it don't care about the cat, can't concentrate on work, can't sleep and my eyes hurt all the time. Very similar reaction I got to topramax. However, I lost weight. I still had ter ... Show Full Comment

5/9/2016 11:38:57 AM

Reviewer: sally, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Started taking Zonegran for migraine prevention last month; am now on twice the dose I started with. Only issue so far is having trouble waking up in the morning, so I'm changing the time of day I take it....from 8 pm to 6 pm. I might back it up further if I still have trouble waking up in the morning. So far I've had only one migraine in the time frame I would have had about 4-5, so I thi ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2015 7:47:58 AM

Reviewer: naflatem, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Prescribed for severe episodic migraines and daily chronic headaches with neck pain. I have only been on this medication for 1 week and already have seen a drastic improvement in my headaches and neck pain. As in its gone completely! And my mood is so much better, I don't feel depressed and tired anymore. I feel like this is a miracle and I hope it lasts.

5/5/2015 7:15:49 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Was prescribed this medication for generalized seizures. First six months I felt anxiety and nausea. Once that subsided I like myself again and no seizures.

10/4/2014 2:11:43 PM

Reviewer: Angie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took 50 mg once and right away noticed unpleasant side effects to include: sore throat, dry burning eyes, couldn't sleep as it took me 3 hours to get to sleep, my sinuses felt swollen and numb. The next day I woke up in a stupor, had a weird dream, slept walked and throughout the day things smelled weird and funny.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day