I feel like I'm on Meth... I know that sounds harsh but I can't think of another way to describe it. I can't sleep, I feel claustrophobic, and my attitude is one to be reckoned with. I strongly advice no-one use this product on children and to use caution while taking them selfs.

This medication given with Zoloft caused anxiety attack and combative behavior!

Lady Karma | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/28/2018
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I had dental work in May of 2018. I slowly developed a stuffy nose that I couldn't get rid of. I suffered with not being able to breath properly and no taste. I thought I had tried everything on the market and then saw Vicks sinus severe in the beginning of December. It took about 5-10 minutes and I could breath again for the first time. Some days it wears off in 10 hour's but usually I can make the full 12 hour's before the next dose.

Dino3014 | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/12/2018
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I have been using this daily for over thirty years. Yes, thirty years. No issues, no physical addiction nor any side affects. Long ago I asked an ear, nose and throat doctor if this is going to cause me issues at some point. He smirked and said 'Nah. It's fine.'

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/29/2017
Alexandra | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2017
Condition: Stuffy Nose

This medicine is not worth it! I felt so relieved when I took the medicine as my nose opened up instantly despite the burning and sore throat. But then I spent the whole night feeling anxious and sick. The next day when the meds wore off, I felt far worse than at the start! My throat became incredibly dry, my nose was more stuffy than I can remember, and I had severe sinus pressure. I wish I knew how strong it was before I took it. Even though I still feel sick from it, I'm glad to be throwing away this medicine!

Mamalyn | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/28/2016
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Clears sinuses in minutes!