This drug has been effective, but left my knees feeling full, if that makes sense. I still can't kneel on them yet. I guess the pain is less, but now I'm getting other pain under my knee caps. So the jury is still out for me. I'd take anything - just trying to prolong replacements.

I HAVE ONE MORE SHOT TO COMPLETE THE 5 THAT WERE SUGG BY MY SURGEON. UNDERGOING DEPRESSION. I AM 40YRS OLD AND FEEL 70. I CANT WALK. EVEN SLEPPING AT NIGHT IS HORRIBLE. I HAVE CONSTANT PAIN, SADLY MORE THEN BEFORE I STARTED THE "TREATMENT". I WOULD NEVER RECOMM IT TO ANYONE. I AM USING A WALKER TO HELP SUPPORT MY STEPS, TOTAL MESS. THE INJECTIONS ARE VERY PAINFUL.I WISH I HAD NEVER HAD THEM DONE.

Tamara | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/16/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

The injections were extremely painful. One injection caused an involuntary relex movement and blood spurted out all over. I listened to other patients screaming or making loud exclamations (like I did). After the first set, I could barely walk for hours afterward. That is included in the manufacturer's list of side effects. The doctor did not warn me, nor did he believe it happened to anyone. I have stage 4 out of 4 of osteoarthritus in both knees. Supartz did not effect my pain, and it's slightly worse. Never again.

MJ | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/31/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

After just 1 shot I had severe pain and swelling in leg and was unable to bear any weight on it for 24 hrs. Bad headache and back pain for 3 days and didn’t feel well for a week. Knee doesn’t click as much but still sorer than it was before the shot.

Norma | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |
11/24/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Relief has lasted between 6 months to almost 1 year. Works best if start injections as soon as first bit of pain returns. Have taken for 9 years.

john | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2017

i am in my 3rd week after 5 injections and pain and mobility is worse now

TIMM | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/20/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

I am so sad to find that Tri Care took off their list of covered drugs....this drug worked so well for me...first set of injections lasted 18 months....second set for four years...need them again and just found out I can no longer get....sad..