Day one: Took an evening dose because these drugs make me sleepy which was a real benefit as my cold made sleep difficult the first night. Woke up after 8 hours and I was suffering a dry mouth and needed to blow my nose right away. After drinking a big cup of coffee, I was ready to face the day and felt much better. Day two: Took one the second evening with the same results but the next day I w...

be very careful when taking this drug! take no more than what is right for you, any more and you will get messed up.

mrs v | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/29/2018
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Packaging could be easier. When I am not feeling well and weak and not at home I do not have the strength to tear through packaging that was meant to be opened with scissors. Medicine works great!

ellen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2018
Condition: Cold Symptoms

woke up at 4 am to use restroom, passed out on floor husband heard me fall. did not know who or where i was or am for 30 minutes. i have never taken drugs before. only asprin on occ. this drug scares me

Bill | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/5/2017
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I took this for a couple of days and found myself being very short tempered and having confusion and hallucinations.

Ken | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/15/2015
Condition: Cough

This is a very harsh medicine on your stomach. Annoying dry cough from a mild cold was keeping me from getting a good night's sleep. Took 2 capsules before bed. Coricidin's effectiveness ended 4 hours later I took anothe 2 capsules. A raw ache began in my stomach as if the med was irritating my stomach lining as it dissolved. I took some yogurt to ease the discomfort. My stomach has remained distressed for 3 days. I can only eat small bites before my stomach cannot handle anymore food. This is a very harsh med. Use with caution.

Virginia | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/23/2013
Condition: Cough

I have asthma and allergies & I have found this to help with myncoigh