A lot of other websites talk about how "dangerous" this drug is, due to the possibility of blood clots. If any of them actually asked their doctors about it, they would have been told, ANY BIRTH CONTROL, has the potential of giving blood clots, not one is more dangerous than another. I absolutley loved Ortho Evra. My breast grew a cup size, i was eating less, beautiful skin, shorter period, I cant...

I was taking the pacth for 5 weeks... It was a nightmare.... I healthy young female.. thr problemes of the patch did not occure until the 4th and 5th week of placing this transdemal highly hormone pathc on my skin.. I exprenice nausae which toleabrea with home remides to help errdicate such sickness to the stomach.. Then of the sudden within the time frame noted above both of my ankles severly swo...

Shans | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/13/2021

I was put onto the patch to regulate my period. After a year, I was still exceptionally happy. Now over 2 years my skin is reacting so blady to the plaster. It's practically bruising me. I'm thinking if perhaps something was changed as I never experienced this before. I have decided to stop using it and see what happens.

Anonymous |
6/7/2020

Protected me from pregnancy with no effects near as bad as the pill. Only side effect is dramatic changes in my sec drive: extremely high for a month or so to extremely low. I also got bigger breasts. Half a cup size To a cup size bigger. For first three months I was slightly more sensitive emotionally than I was without it - however it was very mild and I got used to it very quickly. Overall much better for my mental health, and my bad stomach than the pill was

Des089 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/31/2019

I was on the patch for 3 years and I loved it! It was easy for me to use and the only side effect I had was breast soreness. Well on my third year being on the patch id have 2 month long periods. Cramping in my lower back and legs before I started. Horrible cramps that not even Ibuprofen helped. But I never gained weight or anything. If this patch did keep me on my period for 2 months and cause horrible cramping/abdominal pain I would most definitely still be on it.

sara joness | 25-34 | Female |
1/5/2019

How does the birth control patch paintings?. The patch incorporates a mixture of progesterone and estrogen, which are hormones with a function in controlling ovulation. This pregnancy control technique virtually prevents the discharge of an egg from the ovary, and without ovulation, there's no opportunity to get pregnant.https://youtu.be/iKgZn6ZBEPE

Simone | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/26/2016

The pill made me so nauseas. The patch is fine. I spot end of week two for two or three days. Period is somewhat lighter. Alcohol swabbing the area (upper thigh for me) letting it dry and applying straight after helps keep the patch on. My skin does react so I change thighs and areas each week. Skin has always gone back to normal after a few days.