I started taking Lipitor about 5 years ago. It lowered my cholesterol from 260 to 156. I don't eat any red meat or pork, occasionally have chicken. This is primarily a genetic issue not diet/nutrition. I usually eat mediterranean-type food (veggies & pasta) and am 5' 9", weigh 162lbs. Both my father & grandfather had high cholesterol. I was not aware of any side effects but started experiencin...

Anonymous |
5/8/2021

Anonymous |
4/18/2021

llb | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/2/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

Lowered my total cholesterol from 278 to 160 in a couple of months, with virtually no side effects. Only 20mg dose, lowered LDL from 203 to 93.

Wheels | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

I just starting taking this drug at bedtime three nights ago and I cannot sleep, and my asthma gets worse and my muscles feel weird, uncomfortable. I'm tired and normally go to bed around 11 pm after the news. I take my pills and a few minutes later I'm wide awake when I finally fall asleep around 5 or six am then have weird dreams. I have fibromyalgia so my muscles normally hurt but this is different. My husband is very active, he has been taking this medication for some time and he has foot numbness and we weren't sure why he is suddenly 'awake' after going to bed. I would not recommend this drug.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/30/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Heart Attack

Increased muscle aches, headaches, weakness in my limbs