I started taking Lipitor about 5 years ago. It lowered my cholesterol from 260 to 156. I don't eat any red meat or pork, occasionally have chicken. This is primarily a genetic issue not diet/nutrition. I usually eat mediterranean-type food (veggies & pasta) and am 5' 9", weigh 162lbs. Both my father & grandfather had high cholesterol. I was not aware of any side effects but started experiencin...

Anonymous |
7/25/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 by message, talk to them or WA messenger and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

NO-LIPITOR | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Heart Attack

THEY NEED TO HAVE AFEW MORE QUESTIONS ABOVE TO EFFECTIVELY ANSWER. I HAVE THE SAME MUSCLE CRAMPING AND SORENESS AND HAND FEET ISSUES AS MOST OF YOU! *** PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE DOCTORS AND PHARMACIES GET LOTS OF SPIFFS AND BONUSES TO PUSH MEDICATIONS/BRANDS ON THEIR CLIENTS! IT'S NOT ABOUT CURING ANYONE, IT'S ABOUT DRAGGING YOUR ISSUES OUT AND CREATE MORE ISSUES SO THEY SELL YOU MORE OF THESE CRAP MEDICATIONS!! MY LATE WIFE SHOWED ME BOXES AND BOXES OF GIFTS FOR HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES TO WEAR THE PINS OF THE BRANDS OF MEDICATIONS WE ARE TAKING! AND THOSE WERE THE TINY GIFTS! EVER NOTICE YOUR DOCTOR KINDA IGNORE YOUR COMPLAINTS AND HINT AT UPPING YOUR MEDICATION OR MAYBE LETS TRY ADDING ANOTHER FOR THE PAIN? HOW ABOUT WE GET ANOTHER XRAY TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE OK? WARM COMPRESSES, LOTION OR OINTMENT RUBS.....? WELL I'M QUITTING TAKING THIS MEDICATION AND HAVE BEEN WORKING ON STUDYING HEALTHIER AND NATURAL ALTERNATIVES AND INCORPORATING FITNESS AND PRAY I CAN TURN THIS INSANE CYCLE AROUND!! FOLKS PLEASE STUDY KETO OR OTHER HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES DARK GREEN VEGGIES, FISH (SMALLER THE BETTER FOR LESS MERCURY), GET 2ND OPINIONS ON EVERYTHING YOU DO, RESEARCH ON UTUBE OR THE WEB! REMEMBER PHARMACIES SPONSOR THIS SITE!! "IN GOD WE TRUST, NOT MAN, NOT GOVERNMENT"

llb | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/2/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

Lowered my total cholesterol from 278 to 160 in a couple of months, with virtually no side effects. Only 20mg dose, lowered LDL from 203 to 93.

Wheels | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

I just starting taking this drug at bedtime three nights ago and I cannot sleep, and my asthma gets worse and my muscles feel weird, uncomfortable. I'm tired and normally go to bed around 11 pm after the news. I take my pills and a few minutes later I'm wide awake when I finally fall asleep around 5 or six am then have weird dreams. I have fibromyalgia so my muscles normally hurt but this is different. My husband is very active, he has been taking this medication for some time and he has foot numbness and we weren't sure why he is suddenly 'awake' after going to bed. I would not recommend this drug.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/30/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Heart Attack

Increased muscle aches, headaches, weakness in my limbs