I have been taking NORA-BE for over 2 years and I love it. Light periods, rarely PMS, and I lost 5 pounds when I first started. Other BC I was moody and gained weight. This pill is great; however, you must take it the same time every day for the first year or you will get your period.

I gained weight on it very fast.

Roc | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/5/2020

I’m leaving a comparison review so far because I was taking larin fe 1/20 for a few weeks and this mini pill was completely different for me. The larin gave me nausea,anxiety and was very tired on it. I have been on generic nor qd for a lik over a month and so far I love it. I’ve had two periods since I started it and they were very short and very light. No nausea, no anxiety issues, nothing but at first I had some sore breast but that went away. And a little dry down under. I hope this continues to work out for me!

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
1/28/2018

I started this after having my second child. I didnâ??t breastfeed with my first so I wanted to try it this time. It only lasted about 6 weeks but at that time this birth control is what the doc prescribed. Iâ??ve been on it for about 4-5 months. My periods have been extremely irregular but my biggest complaint is the mood swings/anxiety. I can take almost anything physically enduring but the mental changes are what is the most challenging.

YOLANDA | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/7/2016

I'VE BEEN TAKING BC FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS. THE FIRST 2 MONTHS I SPOTTED A LITTLE HERE AND THERE, NOW ON THE 4TH MONTH NO PERIOD. I'M USED TO SEEING IT EVERY MONTH SO I'VE TAKEN 3 PREGNANCY TEST. I JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. NOT SURE IF I WANNA CONTINUE THESE PILLS OR NOT.

Mz. Dee | 35-44 | Female | Patient
7/3/2016

This product is great birth control but horrible for my cycle. I used to only spot for 2-3days. Now with these pills I get a period for 7 days. My cycles have never been this long in my entire life. I'll definitely call the doctor in the a.m.

Jo | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/31/2015

I've been on the Nor-DQ for two years my periods are not regular I've had my period now for a hole mouth Cramps are bad. I can't be on the estrogen pill cause my mom and her half sister got breast cancer from taking pills with estrogen in them . Going back to talk to my doctor