CellCept replaced prednisone as treatment for autoimmune hepatitus after finding I was allergic to all normal treatments for this disease. I have had no adverse effects.

None First time user.

Gg | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/13/2021
Condition: Liver Inflammation caused by Body's Own Immune Response

Take for autoimmune hepatitis for 6 years with no problems!

Ali Serim | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/18/2018

I have scleroderma, I have been very fortunate, I have had no side effects with Cellcept from bonhoa.com. the generic CellCept (Mycept) saved my life. My lungs were being destroyed rapidly by my scleroderma. After I started on CellCept my lungs have not gotten any worse in over 5 years.

Goldfish | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/26/2016
Condition: Diffuse Proliferative Lupus Nephritis-A Kidney Disease

I have been on the drug for at least 10 years.I take 3 pills twice a day for total of 3000mg a day. My kidneys are functioning much better. Blood test shows better health in kidneys. Still have pain and fatigue issues. Do not know what my pain or fatigue would be without it. Very happy with the drug

JERSEY59 | 55-64 | Male | Patient
8/16/2015
Condition: Prevention of Liver Transplant Rejection

START JAN 2014 DOUBLE ORGAN TRANSPLANT LIVER/KID 20 MONTHS AND GOING STRONG!

venussfreak | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2015

I started Cellcept about a month ago due to chronic hives. I have not had a flare up after day number 3. It has also helped my breathing which I also take xolair treatments for severe allergic reaction asthma. I am at 1500 mg.