Zantac is awesome! I haven't found a medication better than Zantac for my heartburn and acid reflux. I highly recommend it!

I want to ask if anyone is having problems with dairy while on this medication, but I'm not supposed to include my [email protected] Also, this medicine has a rebound effect for me.

Not happy | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2021
Condition: Heartburn

Zantac always worked for my heartburn then it was pulled tryed everything else nothing worked purchased zantac360 wife says now the same medicine as pepcid and guess what DOESN'T WORK (wife is a drug rehab nurse) should've listened to her before I wasted my money

Ruth 2058 | 55-64 | Female | Patient
5/30/2021
Condition: Heartburn

It doesn't work like the original......

Treva | 65-74 | Female | Patient
5/12/2021
Condition: Heartburn

I took Zantac until it was pulled. Dr. Gave me Famatodine, works great. Now Zantac has Famatodine in it, I would say that the Zantac 360 will work wonders for people.

Wolf227603 | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2017
Condition: Indigestion

I take OTC (over the counter) Zantac 150 MG and it always takes effect immediately like right after I swallow the pill... Never had to use anything else after... Before, nothing else worked very well.

Anonymous |