I have been on Epo for 22 years, due to renal failture and three kidney transplnats,I don;t think I will ever go off this Med.I am sure happy I have it!

I get epogen 3 times a week, during dialysis. I am experiencing night sweats which may be related to the drug. It is very disrupting to my sleep!!

Jrmullins1997 | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/12/2015
Condition: Anemia due to Kidney Failure

I started taking it with dialysis through the machine. Due to my blood work the Dr changed to sub-acute. Every time I took it sub acute I would have a hot flash, sick at my stomach, and start vomiting. I refused to take it again unless I received it through the machine.

MAD | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/19/2014
Condition: Anemia due to Kidney Failure

Receiving Epogen 3 times per week with dialysis is constant joint pain, migraine headaches, and most recently extreme high blood pressure. Eyes were hemoraging, blurred vision, etc.. Make sure you understand all side effects. Be extremely careful & keep up with all blood work.

Christopher | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
7/5/2013
Condition: Anemia caused by Zidovudine

the medication gave me blood clots on my leg, and i stll having the problem.

sick/tired | 55-64 | Female | Patient