I went to the doctor because I was at the end of my rope. I felt like I was in prison. I haven't been able to lose weight since the birth of my child 8 yrs. ago. I had my gall bladder removed 1 1/2 yrs ago. Having that removed caused more complications, not being able to eat a normal portion of food without it causing massive stomach pains and the runs.. So! for over a year, not eating alot with e...

i do not recomened this drug at all i have never been a drug user but from what ive been told it is not any different than street meth. I can also see how it could turn into something very bad. It has effected my whole life . It made me become someone i am not . my wife, kids and job were all hurt by this med and to see that you can get this over the net in my oppinion is nothing more than the dev...

Shalia | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2021
Condition: Overweight

I lost 8lbs in 9 days BUT my mental health suffered severely. I was so disassociated and disconnected, I was having panic attacks and I couldn’t even be ‘present’ when with friends. I had to stop the medication before speaking with my doctor because I felt like I was losing my mind. If you struggle with mental health, definitely talk to your psychiatrist first.

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Overweight

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

MO | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2021

My weight was 215, and after 26 days I weigh at 193. Lost 22 lbs. PROs: Great medication, I have to force myself to eat at times. I get full extra fast and have so much energy throughout the day. Sleeping fine Con: Dry mouth Today is my 26th day. I notice a rash about 2 days under my arm, today it has spread. Really SPREAD. Looks like I have an allergic reaction to the medication, so I will stop for a few days and see it that is the root cause. Overall, rash or not I highly recommend this pill daily to anyone wanting to lose weight. Make sure to eat healthy, stay hydrated and set a plan. My plan was 2 months MAX. For years I have stubborn belly fat , that no matter what I could not lose. I am losing it now :)

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/16/2021
Condition: Adjunct Treatment of Obesity in a Comprehensive Weight Reduction Regimen

I just started taking this medication and I dont think I will again tomorrow. Today I became such an aggressive irritated person that for the sake of my sanity and the sanity of everyone around me I opt to abstain from trying this again and just go natural!!

MaryFP | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/9/2021
Condition: Weight Loss Management for Overweight Person with BMI 27 to 29 and Weight-Related Comorbidity

Things started off great. I lost 18 lbs in 3 months. I had to stop taking it 2 weeks prior to a colonoscopy. Once I restarted I had 3 fecal impactions in a 2 week period, the last so painful I was this close to going to the ER (I doubled up on laxatives which helped), red itchy hives on my neck, dizziness, night sweats so bad I would have to shower and change clothes in the middle of the night and then again in the morning, AND pancreatitis. I stooped for 10 days and all my symptoms disappeared. But now my appetite is returning so I’m going to try a 1/2 pill a couple times a week and see how that goes.