I used this for "yeast infection" on my skin under my arm pits and breasts and it worked. Stopped my itching and redness went away in a few days. Highly recommend if you have itchy, red patches of dry skin. I also applied baby powder on rash after cream was absorbed. It helped keep areas dry and cool while healing.

go fish | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/9/2017

Was prescribed this for toenail fungus. After a month it did nothing.

moose99 | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/1/2017

works great on jock itch and the anus area. Only costs $1 in dollar tree store

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/4/2016

used 3 days for yeast infection…caused severe life-threatening reactions,in ER 3 times so far, anyone know how long this lives in system???

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/16/2016
Condition: Ringworm of the Body

Had ringworm infection in my armpit. It was difficult to apply but instantly relieved the itching. After dealing with the burning/itching for days, this was heaven!

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2016
Condition: Ringworm of the Body

I got a bad case of ringworm after adopting my kitten from a shelter. I first tried using Lotrimin and didn't see results so I went to the doctor and was prescribed clotrimazole with a steroid in it. I was on this for 2-3 weeks with little to no results, so I tried Tinactin and my ringworm lesions started disappearing literally overnight. I still have a few but they are going away quickly and I'm very happy this is finally getting taken care of! Try Tinactin if your ringworm isn't improving :)