My pulse has slowed down to 65-70 instead of 105 and up. I am now getting headaches and stomach aches really bad. Diarrea too. I have noticed I am tired alot more too. Not sure if I can handle the side effects.

Jojanr | 65-74 | Female | Patient
2/2/2017

I don't know if this had been the medicine giving me horrible headaches, and I know this sounds crazy, everything seems to have a yellow tent lol.

TracyL | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/11/2016
Condition: Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation

Have V-Tach. Scary life threatening episodes. Started taking this several months ago and worked great for awhile then needed to be increased from 125 mcg once a day to twice as much.Not as many episodes. Don't like the fact this could stop working at anytime.Some tiredness but a pleasant side effect, have had a scalp condition for 10 years no Dr. could treat. A form of cradle cap closest they could come up with.This cleared up completely with this med. All in all very pleased with this drug.

yisu | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
4/8/2016

it works for me

digoxin | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/5/2016
Condition: Chronic Heart Failure

Came home from hospital taking numerous drugs for atrial fib and flutter. Told my primary care Dr. that I was still having irregular and unusual heartbeat. He put me on digoxin and said it would take a few days up to a week to notice changes. In 4 days time I was comfortable not feeling the symptoms as often or as intense.

loudel52 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/17/2015
Condition: Chronic Heart Failure

Medicine from hell, constant dry cough,stomach issue, problems with urination. Lack of breathe.