Started seroquel 3 weeks ago and am now finding no mood swings, less anxiety and less racing thoughts. Terrific. Taken at night I can even sleep through the night!

This is the worst drug I ever took,they need to take it off the market, it puts u in a temporary coma..I could not function I was falling asleep with a cigarate in my hand and almost burnt my house down, it burnt me couch, totally gone, I was driving at night and had to call my son, crying I was lost...in the morning I didn't remember going out even, many of times, I even stole 8 gallons of milk ,...

Drew | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/3/2021
Condition: Mania associated with Bipolar Disorder

I can attest wholeheartedly to the effectiveness of this medication, once I got sober. Still have slight mania and depression, but they are not life threatening episodes as they have been in the past. There is no magic pill, but after searching for something, this has given me the ability to function “almost human-like.”

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Bipolar Disorder in Remission

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the Globe. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Kathrin Cole | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/6/2021

I was suffering from mild depression. Asked nurse-practitioner for Lexipro, which had helped my brother. She refused and insisted that I take Seroquel and gave me free samples. It made me sleep, but turned me into a zombie almost immediately. Lost all touch with reality, paced all day. Went back to dr.'s office, she saw that it wasn't working and insisted that I take increased dose. She had my husband administer more and more seroquel until she said it was the maximum dose. My condition continued to get worse. Seroquel ruined my life for 4-5 years. Worst medication I can imagine.

Abby | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/9/2021

I began taking this for both MDD, anxiety, insomnia, and a few other symptoms such as issues with dissociative episodes and hallucinations, and difficulties with suicidal thoughts and self harm. Taking this medication in combination with therapy has turned my life around, and I genuinely believe I would still be struggling if I had not started taking it. I tried other antidepressants and antipsychotics but this is the only one that worked for me without major side effects. I am only on the 25mg due to being really sensitive to medications, but that has worked well for me.

Sam | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

Im sleeping and my anxiety is no longer a massive issue. It seems to have just disapeared thank god.