can you use this on shingles

Jenny99 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
2/13/2021
Condition: Type of Skin Infection - Impetigo

All thanks to Dr. Ojie the great herbal healer for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of herpes since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the herpes out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for herpes i saw a comment about Dr.Ojie ,how he cured herpes with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and miraculously i was cured from herpes , thank you dr Ojie you can also contact him on [email protected] call/whatsApp +2349015357322 . Doctor Ojie can cure the following diseases :: Kidney failure ,Herpes1/2, CANCER, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Hepatitis A/B, chronic pancreatitis, Emphysema, COPD (Chronic , Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), asthma, Acute angle-closure Glaucoma, Diabetes, CHRONIC PANCREATITIS.Read More Read Less

MikeH1023 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/20/2018
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/24/2016
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

Went to the emergency room and was told I had impetigo Dr wrote a prescription for bactroban.By the second day it had my face itching so bad I wanted to rip my face off. Unfortunately it also did nothing to help the infection.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/1/2016
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

Had a place on my foot that wouldn't heal, dr prescribed this now I am on my 5th day off work due to severe burns on my feet from this medicine, will never use again.

Anonymous | Patient
11/18/2015

Nightmare. Had road rash and knee scrapes from bike accident. They were healing but went to a clinic to make sure no infection. Was given mupirocin cream . Before they put it on had no pain on my burns or cuts. After they put it on extreme burning and it didn't go away. Called a few hours later to tell them. The cuts began oozing yellow green stuff where they previously were all dried up. The skin was burned and sore. I will never ever use this again. Will need to go back to family dr tomorrow to get a cream to put on to now heal the damage the mupirocin caused. Terrible experience. Read More Read Less

jjx | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2015

Used this after getting infected mosquito bites on holiday. Absolutely excellent. Healed very quickly. Use as soon as bite occurs and they heal almost straight away. Can get abroad without perscription.

annon1 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/7/2015

Jock itch that persisted for 2 months wouldn't respond to any treatment from lamisil OTC cremes to ketaconazole Rx creme. Bactroban (mupirocin) had almost immediate effect within hours redness and swelling diminished. This is terrific stuff and with average insurance only cost 10.00. Great Rx and finally relief after so long of fighting discomfort! Recommend as a first line of defense for ithers searching for cures.

confussed | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/9/2014
Condition: Skin Wound Infection due to Streptococcus Pyogenes Bacteria

I got what look like a red rash on my face. My Doc. gave me this med. to try about 4 days ago, I haven't seen any inprovement . Don't know if it is going work are not. I thought if would be getting well by now.

Diane510 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/7/2013
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

After suffering for almost two years and going thru 2 corrective surgeries after the first one gave me stitch abcesses that turned to infection and cellulitis. Not once did a doctor ever prescribe this cream to me and when i did ask for it 6 months ago i was told it was only used for impetigo and MRSA. I asked for it again this year from another doctor and was told it was only prescribed for MRSA. Well, i finally found a doctor that gave it to me "no problem" and I cant beleive after just one day of using it my infection is already on its way to healing before my eyes....I just cant beleive that i had to suffer and go thru so much pain and infection because uninformed doctors refused or didnt even think of giving me this cream from the beginning. I have read that some doctors even presscibe it for acne! This medication a life saver and amazing. you can build up a resistance to it so you have to be careful using it for too long.Read More Read Less

mike85 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/15/2012

As of last week I developed face/neck folliculitis on most of the areas that I shave. It's only been a day since I've been using this product and so I'm not sure if it actually works yet. It made me a bit itchy after initially applying it (less it more). Hopefully it will help this stubborn folliculitis go away because it's red, irritated and has a cluster of white pus-filled small pimples all over my lower jaw and sides of my neck.

Gan WeiDi | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/9/2012

Easily treats skin lacerations and open wound, keeping it disinfected all the time. Really a great medication. It has however some antibiotics properties, therefore care shall be exercise. Do consult a pharmacist or doctor for instruction.

Anonymous | 0-2 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/8/2012
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

My son developed a staph infection in two cuts on his knee and upper leg. I slowly watched them grow over the coarse of a day and the dr called this in. I noticed changes in the infected wounds within 3 days of using this three times a day.

jeannec | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2012
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

For about 3 months, I ws dealing with sores in my right nostril, and within 3 days of using Bactroban Ointment the sores have gone away. I'm loving the lack of very painful sores and I attribute that to the medication.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2012
Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/3/2012

Other than having to apply so often I had no problem with it

mommies baby | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/18/2012

my daugheter gets these terrible rashes around her mouth, looks something like wind burn, it started when she was two. The Dr. perscribed it for her and it worked the next day u couldn't even tell n e thing was wrong wit her. I have a cold sore on my lip now so I'm using the same medication on my lip we'll c if it really works on cold sores!!!!

alt | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/11/2011

This cream is a MIRACLE!!!! I get severe boils and bactroban almost eliminates them within 24-48 hours. Before my doctor had me start using this cream, most of my boils had to be lanced and drained in the doctor's office...ouch, by the way! My doctor also has me use my bactroban on my acne and it clears up within 24 hours. It works on ingrown hairs as well. I am a 35 year old female who has been using this for almost 7 years now. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

dog walker | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
11/6/2011

Had a sore that wouldn't clear with OTC triple antibiotic. Doctor prescribed and the sore cleared up in two weeks and hasn't returned. I'm keeping the remaining ointment for future use.

Happy Patient | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/19/2011

I have used this medication off and on for many years now. It was prescribed to me for MRSA infection. Any time I see something that even resembles a recurrance popping up, I put a little Bactroban on it and the next day it is gone. This is TRULY a miracle drug. I have also used it on those really hard, deep pimples that you feel 3 weeks before you see them. Just put a little dab of bactroban on the spot and "poof", no more pimple.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/25/2010
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

easy to use, no side effects.