i have osteoarthritis with a bone chip in my left hand, and carpal tunnel syndrome in my right. job requirements prevent me from taking time off for surgery. napoxen sodium helps keep me pain free and functional.

Naproxen I descoverd is a fancy name for tylenol... which u might as well get over the counter than this. FYI...TYLENOL DONT EVEN WORK FOR MY...IBEPROFEN DOES!!!!

Anonymous |
8/3/2021
Condition: Pain

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 by message, talk to them or WA messenger and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Anonymous |

Condition: Migraine Headache
Young again | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/14/2021
Condition: Mild Pain associated with Arthritis

I can take this pill when my body hurts and get as bad when I canâ??t stand the pain no more. It is amazing I feel like am in my 20â??s again. I do not take it everyday bc this medicine lasts for weeks. Then the pain comes back. I know itâ??s not good for your kidneys, ect. That is why I donâ??t over take this medication. I stand by this Naproxe. It works for me!!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/11/2020
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

Iam 40 and I have 3 worn discs and 1 bulging so in constant pain I can’t move and constantly in pain I’ve been taking it for a week and Iam putting on weight very quickly is anyone having the same result but helps loads with the pain