i have osteoarthritis with a bone chip in my left hand, and carpal tunnel syndrome in my right. job requirements prevent me from taking time off for surgery. napoxen sodium helps keep me pain free and functional.

Naproxen I descoverd is a fancy name for tylenol... which u might as well get over the counter than this. FYI...TYLENOL DONT EVEN WORK FOR MY...IBEPROFEN DOES!!!!

Young again | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/14/2021
Condition: Mild Pain associated with Arthritis

I can take this pill when my body hurts and get as bad when I canâ??t stand the pain no more. It is amazing I feel like am in my 20â??s again. I do not take it everyday bc this medicine lasts for weeks. Then the pain comes back. I know itâ??s not good for your kidneys, ect. That is why I donâ??t over take this medication. I stand by this Naproxe. It works for me!!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/11/2020
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

Iam 40 and I have 3 worn discs and 1 bulging so in constant pain I can’t move and constantly in pain I’ve been taking it for a week and Iam putting on weight very quickly is anyone having the same result but helps loads with the pain

Ltb3105 | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/1/2020

I was diagnosed with gout. My PCP prescribed hydrocodone because the pain was so severe if a sheet touched my foot during bedtime, I'd scream in pain. Went back to refill and saw a PA because my PCP was on vacation for the holidays. I told him Naproxen can take up to two weeks to work and that I needed pain meds. He would not give me more hydrocodone but prescibed this sh**. Said it would work right away despite my telling him I've been on it before and it can take weeks to kick in. Yes, the inflammation is decreasing, but I'm still in pain and now I've got the runs from this medication. I see my PCP on the 8th and going to tell her that her PA needs to go back to school.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/6/2019
Condition: Muscle Pain

Been researching on the web about naproxen 500mg. Was very hesitant to take it. I have pulled a Charlie horse and my knee is all knotted up and I can't move. Little mobility. Dr prescribed me naproxen 500mg but I am so sensitive to medication, so I cut it in half so it's easier to take.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

8 months with neck pain-tendonitis. Nothing was working. Took Naproxen 220mg/twice daily. Pain completely under control...gone away!