As a RA patient, my doctor and I looked at many scrips for this disease, didn't like the chance of all the side effects of some, this seemed easy to use with the least amount of side effects. After taking the meds for 3 years, my doctor pronounced me : In Remission : and told me to come back in 6 months. All I heard was the words, In Remission, and then quit taking the meds that day. I went alo...

Just started today. Hope it works! I read some of the previous comments. Scarey!!!! Hope I don't experience their side effects, especially the hair loss.

June | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/10/2021

For poly arthritic inflammation. 200 mg day. 10 days in bad face , all over body rash.... Treated with methylprednisolone and stopped hydroxy. Rash stopped, but came back worse 12 hours after last prednisolone pill. Allergic hives all over, and itchy. So taking second 6 day course of methylprednisolone.

Phyllis | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2021
Condition: experimental treatment for COVID-19

I’m also surprised that webmd did not mention the studies that came out I believe in January of this year with the AMA now recommending for Covid 19. So far no extra Covid symptoms and no side effects.

Ladyling | 65-74 | Female | Patient
2/28/2021

I find it doing anything for me.

5qa8 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/14/2020

Been on this treatment for 7+ years! No side effects of this drug. It has given me my life back! It is a very safe drug.

vettech | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient