Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bromocriptine oral.

5/7/2018 9:53:26 PM

Reviewer: rjaynie, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm sick as can be w this med. my prolactin levels were 444.10 this is the second med I'm trying But these side effects. I'm walking oddly. please hoping it will stop.

7/3/2016 12:41:24 PM

Reviewer: hopeful, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Great medication. Started out with 2.5mg at 277 prolactin levels. After one month on medication and 1 week off prolactin decreased to 219. Doctor recommended 5mg. side effects were just sever headaches and numbness on the right side of face. Waiting on prolactin level results in another week.

4/23/2016 1:15:47 AM

Reviewer: Yesecis28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Was diagnosed with 3mm prolactin secreting tumor, was placed on medication right away, initial prolactin levels at 70, checked 1 month later, prolactin at 40, recently checked 1 week ago at 13! Working great for me , some drowsiness and nausea at the beginning, now hardly any side effects. I am eating healthier and losing a little bit of weight, very happy!

10/3/2012 12:28:08 PM

Reviewer: renaann, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    At 39 yrs old my menstrual cycle stopped. Blood work showed an elevated prolactin level (30)but an MRI showed nothing . I had no intention of having children so I did not go on any medication. 2 years later is was (59) & just recently up to (89)& the MRI found a 5mm adenoma. I attributed a bit of hair thinning to my hormonal imbalance. I started on 2.5 mg of Bromocriptine. Within 4 we ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2011 11:37:44 PM

Reviewer: kdon415, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Since taking bromocriptine I have noticed a decrease in my weight. I also experience stuffiness at night. Overall I am very pleased. I use to have breast milk and my menstrual periods were absent. I happy to say my menstrual cycle has returned normal. I am not sure what my prolactin level is now but when I was first diagnosed it was 79 and kept increasing to 95. I know it is lowered because m ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day