I have only been using this a little over a month. I wanted relief from painful intercourse and dryness. I found that was solved plus I sleep better ( without waking too frequently) and hot flashes have been greatly reduced. I am not as irritable either. I feel like my old self. I wish someone had told me about this years ago. I am 5 years menopausal.

I've only used it a few times, I am sleeping better. The mystery is when I washed my underwear the crotch is blue....it has to be from this medicine.It will not wash out, even with bleach poured on it. Has anyone else had this happen?

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2019
Condition: Marked Inflammation of Urethra, the Canal that leads From the Bladder

Took one gram as directed, once, had yellow discharge for 2 1/2 days and swollen/ painful anal area. Did not help frequent urination at all.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/18/2018
Condition: Postmenopausal Urethral Atrophy

I have used Mylan generic estrace cream for approximately four months requiring my prescription to be filled two times. Neither tube contained enough cream to last the amount of time prescribed. I talked to my pharmacy to be sure that I was measuring correctly. He con firmed I was measuring correctly. It appears the tube does not contain 42.5g as stated on the tube.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/21/2017
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

Used for vaginal atrophy and painful intercourse. Dr prescribed to use daily for 10 days and then twice a day to maintain. I started with using twice a week with half the dose to hopes to avoid side effects. Felt better within a week but didn't get full relief until 2 months of use. Also stopped hot flashes, brain fog and menopausal anxiety and depression! I like that this is bio identical estrogen. I got a thumbs up for use by my compound pharmacist. I use a finger cot and apply vaginally without the use of the applicator. I rubbed what is left after insertion on my labia. Please use a bio identical progesterone with this if you have a uterus. Without progesterone cream you can increase the chance of cancer. Progesterone cream is available over the counter and can be purchased on Amazon.

Mia6id5el | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2017
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

Third nite using and its a miracle.I have labial atrophy,burning and recently a bad UTI. Cannot believe how this has helped.I Was shocked to find my labia are very small.I am 66.Went thru menopause @ 41. Started having issues a few months ago,including growing a beard. Using only on labia and uretha,not in vagina.

bankrupted patient | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/22/2016
Condition: Postmenopausal Urethral Atrophy

The drug is fine. It's just too expensive and I can no longer afford to use it. SHAME ON THE DRUG COMPANY FOR THIS APPARENT PRICE GOUGING... I PRAY FOR A GENERIC VERSION SOON.