I use this to manage Pain from Fibromyalgia only when the pain starts to ruin my quality of life. I am so grateful to have it and have no side effects. I don't use it unless i have to because I don't want to have to go back to dr to get more. I have used it for over 9 years off and on.

Do not get take every 6 hrs but 20 pills and only 5 days what is this not getting this

Anonymous |
4/18/2021

Paul | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/29/2020
Condition: Severe Pain

Severe pain from scapula thru armpit to pectoral and down right arm. Ketorolac worked in completely relieving pain with no side effects.

JamieX | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2020
Condition: Severe Pain

Toradol injections have never worked for me in any circumstances in the past. Not for pain or migraines. My pain management doctor gave me 5 toradol pills to take 1 per day on the days my pain was the worst. The first time I took it there was no improvement in my pain levels. 2 hours after taking it I developed severe stomach pain equal to my last bout of pancreatitis. I nearly went to the ER for treatment because the stomach pain was so bad. I also developed a migraine right before the stomach pain started which is another side effect of toradol pills. I'll never use this drug again. It doesn't work and I had a severe side effects from it.

Asiamom | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/19/2020
Condition: Severe Pain

I have chronic migraines and get blinding pain from them. During my pain clinic visit I was in the middle of one and she gave me an IM injection. It was amazing! Within 5 minutes the migraine had almost subsided. I wish the medication was not so harmful to the stomach as I would really like to keep it on hand

Shannon | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/15/2020
Condition: Severe Pain

My doctor had me taking 1-4 10mg tablets daily. I experienced all the rare side effects. As he had me taking it for almost 5 years. Ignored all my symptoms, and excused them as a part of my rare disease. My blood tests showed a low hemoglobin for years. But again, was ignored. Until my hemoglobin dropped to 51. (normal is 130-150) The hospital staff couldnt understand how I was still alive with such low levels. I required 6 blood transfusions to bring my up to o ly 81. They then found I had internal bleeding from a deep gastrointestinal ulcer from toredol. My doctor I guess missed the part of DO NOT EXCEED 5 DAYS. I was never warned. So I'm warning others.