This has worked like a miracle on my migraines. I seldom need more than one tablet to shut them down for the day.

Side effects are unpleasant. You will get drowsy and it will end up taking up your whole day.

Antoinette | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: Tension Headache

Taking meds now for almost 3 months as needed. I just had to take one, but only because my nerve blockage shot has worn out so im forced to take the pill now. Im not huge on pills but they do work. My DR wants to up my dose to 2 a day because recently I had an incident happen...my head feels like its about to explode im in so much pain. Going back for another MRI and another test DR wants..to see what is really going on in my brain.

Woodsman | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/3/2021

Received a concussion struck in left temple at work, have had memory issues and headaches since. Neuro doc prescribed this med, has not helped, not in the least. Thought it might also help the neck pain as well, no more than Excedrin. I now take Sumatriptan 50mg when headache starts, this has helped my headaches. Memory? Guess I'm toast on that one, no magic pill I'm told.

sue | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/8/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

It didn`t do anything to reduce my headaches

Numbr130ss | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/6/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have had 2 horrible car accidents and have had migraines for 15 years. I take 2 doses 2x a day. It works for me. I have had idiot Nero surgeons tell me itâ??s a fools drug. Itâ??s caffeine and a muscle relaxer it absolutely works for me.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/27/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I’ve had migraines for about 20 yrs now. Started taking this about 7 years ago and when I can feel a migraine coming on I can take these before the migraine gets out of control and it works wonders!