I have to tell you I was afraid of this medicine after I read all the aboves stories but I am here to tell you that I do not have any of those systems. I have been on it for two weeks and am taking 20MG a day. Please don't be afraid it works different for all. Good Luck.

prednisone pyschosis- google it... this is a very dangerous drug and it is being prescribed for skin rashes???? seriously, let's let our love affair w/ the drug companies go... we are so over medicated it makes me sick... wake up america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous |
4/17/2021

Janine Coetzer | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2021

Benefits of this is that it worked for me day 1 on use felt a different my throat was not sore anymore after not being able to drink easily or eat and bad ear infection and inflammation BUT this said my whole body feels sore after a week use. My skin is sensitive and I feel like a teddy bear bloated. Hopefully it subsides soon. but unless your Dr prescribes this. Very good Thank you Dr Micheal at Montana Hospital PTA

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/28/2020
Condition: Ulcerated Colon
Anonymous | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/9/2020
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

diagnosed with tm at 15, developing ms. i use prednisone for 6 weeks at a time. while using it my symptoms increase in severity, but after im done the 6 weeks they improve so much. i consistently take prednisone in 6 week doses and then 12 weeks off.

Jleavey | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/1/2020
Condition: Asthma

I have asthma and a few times a year I am given a prescription for prednisone to help Reduce the inflammation in my lungs. It definitely helps for a while, but the side effects are awful. I am prescribed 60 mg a day for five days. No weaning on or off. While taking the medicine and I am flushed and bright red and sweat profusely. Soaking my pillow and pjs. A day or two after stopping the prednisone, it gets bad. Hoarse voice, sore throat, headache, extreme fatigue, very dizzy, bloated, blurry vision, lump in my throat that I canâ??t clear, things taste very salty, ears hurt... now I need to miss work for these side effects.