When my husband passed away, I was okay for 3 months. Then I lost all control of my emotions-weepy all the time over dropping a spoon etc. My doctor prescribed this medicine at 10mgs and side effects were not worth it. He said cut the pill in half and that was exactly the dose I needed! Thank you God for this pill. Doc says I can get off any time I feel like it, but I can also stay on it for ...

This medication is awful! It caused personality changes, aggression, and antisocial behaviors. The tension level this drug caused was unbearable! Please stay away from this terrible medication. There are better meds out there.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/30/2021

I'm saying poor because I'm nervous about taking this medicine on top of my nortriptyline because they both increase serotonin levels and not sure if it is safe to take together.

rabeaaslamchi | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/28/2021

in usa your answer to my neediness is torture

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: Anxiousness associated with Depression
Grace | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/31/2021
Condition: Depression

This medication has done less for me than anything else i’ve ever taken. I tried to stop cold-turkey for a bit but developed more side effects than when i started taking them in the first place.

kimmy | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/23/2021
Condition: Anxiousness associated with Depression

Before getting on this medication I had suffered with anxiety for several years. I have always been very against using a prescribed drug to treat my anxiety, but it got to the point where I couldn't get out of bed. The first two weeks of being on this drug were very difficult, and I recommend not drinking for 4 weeks until your body gets used to it. I'm not two, approaching three, months into the drug and am very thankful I began it. Obviously I still have days where I struggle, but it has made it far more manageable.