I suffer terribly from fibromyalgia and arthritis. The pain had become so severe without letup for so many months that it got to the point I asked God to just let me die so I could finally have some relief. I tried almost every pain med and for the most part I either slept through life or it worked about as well as a sugar pill. My doctor suggested a Toradol shot several times and I finally gave i...

I suffer from an undiagnosed abdominal pain issue and was injected with this drug in an E.R. For 24 hours I was jittery, anxious and almost to the point of paranoia. Don't use this drug under any circumstances!

907kisen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/9/2021
Condition: Severe Pain

I had a perforated ear drum and infection and swelling along with pretty severe pain. The PA recommended a one time injection of this med. Pain meds rarely work for me. I experienced a wave of relief within 20 minutes of receiving the shot. Inflammation in my face, ear and jaw began to subside almost as quickly. I’m very thankful it worked so well. I had none of the adverse side affects a few others here have mentioned. Don’t let others negative experiences sway you away from potential relief.

Tordal injectio | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2021
Condition: Severe Pain

I got a Toradol shot in my butt right cheek that when we could go I've had severe pain ever since I have had muscle spasms continuously and both my legs also with a twisting and turning cramp as well inside my legs I've been in extreme pain I can't walk it's continuous it does not subside it has now been a week and a half he's now getting a little better thank God I will never ever take that shot again I do not recommend it to anybody I hope to God that my leg pain now goes away with my back pain cast from this injectionRead More Read Less

Rhonda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2021
Condition: Pain

Neck pain (8 out of 10 scale) for 2 weeks. Went to doctor, who prescribed anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxer. She gave me a Toradol injection before leaving the office and within an hour, I could move my neck without all of the pain/tension/tightness I had been experiencing. This is a wonder drug!

Babygirl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/24/2020

I was in the worst fibromyalgia flare I have ever had. Dr. gave me an injection of toradol and within 45 minutes all my pain was gone. Works extremely well

Bearie64 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/6/2020
Condition: Pain

I was given this today for a knee injury & it's been four hours since the injection & I'm still waiting for it to do something. It had no effect on the pain.

Kiko5150 | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/7/2018
Condition: Severe Pain

I was in an accident in June of 2010. I have suffered from chronic lower back pain ever since. I have been told repeatedly that surgery may be 50/50 and then referred to pain management. I have had bad experiences with pain management doctors in the past and if I have to be on a daily prescription, I would prefer a non addictive form of medication. Several months ago I went to the hospital because of pain so severe that I could not walk. I given a shot of Toradol I/M. It burns for a minute, but within a hour I went from 9 of 10 on the pain scale to 3 of 10. For the next 4-5 days I was in the least amount of pain than I have been in since the accident. I know that they prescribe a oral form, but I have not tried it. I don't know how often they can give me injections monthly. Does anyone have personal experience with this?Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2018
Condition: Severe Pain

I often get severe muscle spasms in my lower left back. I have received psysical therapy and Radiofrequency shots. Neither have helped. Yesterday the pain was so severe I begged for an appointment with a a doctor. The Doctor I saw gave me a Toradol injection and within three hours the pain was gone. I am hoping it lasts for a few days until the spasm stops.

Shadona | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/27/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

The best medicine for pain I have sciatica, bulge dis,and peripheral neuropathy and it takes the pain away in 30mins fully thank God for the scientists and Dr's for making this available

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/13/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

I was given this injection recently for migraine headache (rated 8 on a 10 scale). Within an hour my symptoms had improved to the point where I could see clearly again and within 3 to 4 hours I had no pain at all (including usual arthritic joint pain). I was pleased with the relief, however the migraine returned once the injection wore off.

Yvonne | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/21/2017
Condition: Pain

Severe Tension Headache, within an hour I had relief, by the afternoon it was gone. Miracle Drug for my issues

tis61 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/15/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

It seems to be the only medication (shot form only) that actually reduces my all over body pain by 75% while it's working. I received my last injection 3 1/2 weeks ago and while it took several days to work, it is still working beautifully. I can only receive an injection every 3 months so I'll be interested in seeing how long it works.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/26/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

I have severe pain from a left hip flexor strain. NP provided Toradol injection. within 1 hour, my pain was reduced greatly. Within 2 hours, I did not feel any pain. After 8 hours, I have not had any side effects.

AzCorals | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/22/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

I was accidentally given a shot of 60mg of Toradol by an NP that has made two mistakes with me now. This time almost fatal. I had an ulcer in the past and she should not have given me this medication. 2 weeks off work now! They wanted me to go to ER for stomach possibly bleeding and a severe swollen stomach. I was too weak and sick to even want to go sit in ER for 8 hours. I'm slowly healing.

Karen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/30/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

I think it helped immensely & really fast!

Patient | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

Sever pain, upon slightest rotation of neck left, right or back. Head tilt forward no pain. Injection in left hip. Within two to three minutes could rotate head 45 deg before moderate pain kicked in. Added benefit relieved pain at thoracic level and lumbar region. Seven day out still have relief, now waiting on MRI.

Marion | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

They had to follow up with a narcotic pill anyway. That was what they were attempting to avoid giving me, by using this useless drug. Toradol has never been a useful drug for me. I had problems with an upset digestive system after using this.

cheryl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/30/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

I suffer from severe back pain this drug to me is the best drug to help me.

Veganman | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2017

Pastorjulia | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/23/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

I have been suffering from severe back pain. I could barely walk and never mind tryng to bend over! My doctor gave me a shot of this in the office and within MINUTES the pain was subsiding...I was amazed! I could walk with minimal pain! Wonderful!!!

anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/13/2017

Received severe burn over 1/3 of my forearm. Was seen within an hour at urgent care. Dr prescribed toradol for severe pain. Within 20 minutes of the shot I felt better. I actually felt nothing for over 5 hours. Eventually discomfort returned. Apart from that, 7 hours later, I still feel a great deal less pain than I otherwise would from the burn.