Sciatica problem in left leg. After trying Vicodin, a cruise ship dr. tended to the pain in my leg. after two injections over a four day period, I was finally pain free

Hoffner626 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/26/2020
Condition: Pain

I have sciatic pain on my left side, and a pinched nerve in my left leg. My doctor prescribed this injection. The burning sensation upon injection got worse and worse and worse. The nurse said it would go away within 5-10 minutes. It didn't. I kept having waves of extreme pain in my thigh for nearly 30 minutes before it finally subsided. Once the waves of pain from the injection ended, the medicine did help with my sciatic and nerve pain.

dbizz | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/12/2017
Condition: Severe Pain

I was in extreme pain in my shoulder and was given an injection. The pain is still gone for over 24 hours but I have very bad stomach pains...UGH the pills I have taken before did not give me these pains.

darkagesmedtreatment | 19-24 | Female | Patient
7/3/2015
Condition: Acute Pain Following an Operation

This was given in ER (instead of a narcotic which used to be used but mayor outlawed use of it in NYC ERs) DR had to rebreak my finger to set it & used this nasty stuff instead of something that wouuld of just taken away the pain without the horrid side effects I got just from ONE injection! This stuff made me so sick my health was affected for MONTHS later.It gave me an ulcer and it affected my adreanal system. I was literally bedridden from the multiple bad side effects of this.I would rather feel the full pain of a broken bone than use this stuff. look up the possible side effects, alot are serious systemic or involve organ damage etc. Never again. They're getting rediculous by keeping narcotics even after SURGERY from non drug addicts in pain. the alternatives do not work as well and are fraught with bad side effects.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/12/2015
Christine | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/13/2014
Condition: Severe Pain

I use this medication to treat chronic low back pain caused by degenerative disc disease.I began using this to eliminate the use of narcotics to treat my chronic pain. The results are pretty good, but the injections are very uncomfortable for me. Using an oral medication would be more effective.