I do not exactly know why I am on this medicine. I was dignosed with IC about 3 weeks ago and the dr. put me on this medicine also. I think it was to cut down on the acid that may have built up in my bladder. if that was the case then it has seemed to help. I take elminrod also and i can see a difference in my pelvic pain!

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/17/2019
Condition: Indigestion

I’ve struggled with nausea and indigestion for years. Tagamet seriously saves my life when it comes to having an upset stomach. I tend to overthink and make my nausea even worse, so taking this makes me feel amazingly better. Red meat especially causes me to feel uneasy, but Tagamet relieves that feeling very quickly. Seriously never fails to make me feel better, highly recommend. I never write reviews for medication but I love Tagamet so much that I just had to

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/24/2019
Condition: Excessive Production of Stomach Acid

Tagamet has worked wonders for me. As soon as I feel the acid reflux in my throat I take 1 tagamet and within minutes all the symptoms are gone. I only use it when I feel the first hints of acid in the throat or get that queasy feeling in my stomach from eating certain foods and it has never failed me...and no side effects...James, Male, 68

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2014
Condition: Excessive Production of Stomach Acid
Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/27/2014

This drug has helped me so much with nausea. The stomach flu will go away within the hour after taking Tagamet.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient