Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of naltrexone oral.

4/12/2019 9:18:09 PM

Reviewer: JohnDanaPoint, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication does NOT reduce cravings. Go google "does naltrexone reduce alcohol cravings" if you don't believe me. Many reviews here claim it does, it does NOT.

3/10/2019 1:48:29 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After a week of detoxing safely after drinking heavily and in and out of the hospital over 200 times in 5 years (only 31 years old), I started taking 50 mg a day in the morning and have had no desire of drinking. This plus s good aa group and sponsor has helped me obtain sobriety. Highly recommend!!

2/21/2019 5:01:35 PM

Reviewer: Fitgal44, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a habit of drinking in the late afternoon daily, and after being prescribed this, I have no interest in drinking. I have had a few drinks since I started it a month ago, but I don’t get any enjoyment out of the experience and am amazed that I have no desire to drink.

1/18/2019 8:23:55 PM

Reviewer: Giving this a try, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is a very powerful drug. To start off, I am a 6â??0â? 180lb male. I was prescribed the 50mg once daily, however since I have been hospitalized for other prescription medicines due to reactions I was hesitant. I started on 25mg instead. This hit me like a truck, I was extremely tired and in a fog. I felt like a zombie. I took it down to 12.5mg, still was extremely tired and out of i ... Show Full Comment

10/4/2018 11:47:03 AM

Reviewer: Violet, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've struggled with alcohol all of my adult life and drink to ward off stress from my legal job and because I get bored on weekends. I have quit drinking several times for a month or two but always seem to go back wanting to get rid of my stress or fill my days off drinking. I am at the point now where my health is failing and I don't feel good unless I am drinking so every day my stomac ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day