This is not a miracle pill but it does work. If you read the instructions you'll be able to open the package with ease and liken all medications you need to consult with your doctor before taking. The patch will not fall off easily if placed on your skin correctly and yes like any foreign object placed on your skin for days you will have a slight redness in the area after removing and if your...

I have frequent urination and urgency, occasionally leaking when I suddenly need to go. This product did nothing for me. I used one box with no benefit, not even less waking at night to go. I have better luck with doing Kagel exercises than I had with this medication.

AmandaD | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2021
Condition: Problems with Bladder Control

I got a rash all over under the patch and small blisters around the edge I used 3 before I stopped and noticed no change to my bladder.

Evie N | 55-64 | Patient
6/23/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

When I finished Chemo and Radiotheropi 7 years ago for Bowel Cancer i had problems with my bladder as the Radiotheropi effected all my pelvic area. In 7 years I have been to 3 specialist 5 GPS for my bladder problem, not one helped me then my 87 year old Aunty told me about these patches she uses and I looked into them and realised they were good for me. I told another specialist to give them too me he said “ oh I only give them to elderly ladies with bladder issues” and your only 57. I stared crying and said please understand me as I have had Radiation in my pelvic area and I have never been the same and you must give them to me. He still had to do research and eventually said “ ok let’s try them” Why did I have to suffer for 7 years why didn’t all the other gps and specialist give them to me, with in 3 days they worked. It has given me my life back. I even had to give up work because of my bladder issues. I had no after care when I finished Radiotheropi so no one helped me with long term problems. Thank you for this product. And I’m also loosing weight too which I could never do as I can drink more water now and not run to the toliet I’m so happy. .

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/1/2021
Condition: Frequent Urination

I am a male 63 yrs old. Prostate was removed 10 yrs ago. Lately have experienced urge to urinate at all times (with no leakage) but the feeling of leakage occuring. Uroligists tried different drugs but none helped. Looking for answers on the web, came across this product and tried with great results. I have been using for 3 months and am totally satisfied. Uroligists need to wake up to the use by men of this product. I believe it is the low dosage that works for men.

bearman | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/1/2018
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

60 year old male who after having the TURP operation on my prostate gland, developed some urinary issues. One of which was getting very sudden strong urges to urinate. I know Oxytrol is said to be for women only but it does work on men too. I use it now for good and it helps completely. Finding a good location in where to place it took some time but I found a good place and that was in the pubic hair area above the penis. I shave this area of all hair and the patch seems to stay well put in this area and does not come off.

Traveling Grandma | 75 or over | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/27/2018
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I have used the 2xweekly patches for several years, without any side effects whatsoever! They are easy to apply. I believe, they cut down on the frequency of bathroom visits, except, when I am nervous, like doctor appointments, or traveling, (flying)! My only concern is, that the medication is very expensive!