My new Dr. gave me this for allergies and sinus problems. I would wake up every 2 or 3 hours with my nose stopped up. It had been so long since I had a good nights sleep. The first night I tried the spray, my nose stayed un-stopped all night long. And I sleep so good. I use it every night before I go to bed. I am very pleased.

This is the most useless product on the market. I have been prescribed this nasal spray on three separate occasions for seasonal nasal congestion, and it has never worked. At the moment, I have been using it for four days, and my head is more congested than on day one. Now my ears feel full and I can't pop them. Fluticasone is just another worthless pharmaceutical ripoff.

Lee | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/24/2021

My doctor prescribed this for nighttime nasal congestion. It did nothing. (I mean NOTHING!!!). Wish I could get my money back. I tried it for two days and gave up.

Robin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/19/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

The medicinedid help me but i developed morning headaeches and a touch of memory loss after i stopped taking, the side effects stopped, too bad it did work.

Mike | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2021
Condition: Presence of Polyps in the Nose

My doctor put me on this spray since I was having trouble breathing through my nose. The spray had a strong smell to it, one that was not good. Unfortunately, the issue I had with my nose required surgery to clear my nose so this spray wasn't going to fix that. After using the spray, I would usually have some pain and irritation in my nose which was unpleasant. Not a terrible drug but I wouldn't recommend using it unless you are desperate and have tried allergy pills, etc.

Sherry | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/28/2021
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Don't recall how long I have been taking this but it's been years. For the past two years I have jot had a sense of taste or smell, and it just occurred to me that it is probably by using this nasal spray for years without stopping it for a while.

Wilson | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2021

This product worked great.

PatRDH | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/9/2020

I don't know why it takes so much time and effort to open the bottle.

BT | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/16/2019
Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Nose Not due to Allergies

Does nothing for me. I get more relief from rinsing with salt water in a nasal rinse bottle.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/29/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Have lost my sense of smell using this product

carol | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/8/2019
Condition: Presence of Polyps in the Nose

Last night I had one of the worst sore throats I have ever had in my life. I have used the spray for 7 treatments over three and 1/2 days. I stopped the medication last night and have not taken it again this morning and the soreness in my throat is subsiding after a 24 hour period of not using the medication. I also lost my voice. I currently have a discomfort in my left ear. I think more should be stated in the information provided by the distributor as to the nature of negative side effects. Not all medications are meant for everyone nor should the dosage be the same. Read More Read Less

JLK | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/21/2018

Works every time.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/1/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I love & hate this spray. After use I can finally breathe clearly & the cough from drainage lessens, but when it wears off after an hour or two I end up more clogged than when I started. Other than how fast it stops working, no side effects noticed so far.

rileysmom14 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/6/2017

I saw the ENT about possible removal of tonsils as I have sleep apnea and seizures in my sleep. Doc saw nasal passages narrow. Less than 2 weeks into drug every says I am yelling and hateful. I look the drug up and it is cortisteriod. Stop using the spray and now I have headache at bridge of nose to forehead and dizzy and lightheaded. I am miserable.

asthma/allergies | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/27/2017

4/17/2017

none | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/6/2017
Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Nose Not due to Allergies

I use fluticasone propionate spray 50 mcg dosage morning and night twice in each nostril .

f8chsr79 | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/20/2017
Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Nose Not due to Allergies

I take as needed and every time i take it i feel sick to my stomach like i may throw up, get a severe headacheand become sensitive to sounds

Bec | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/13/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have been using this nasal spray for at least 10 years. It has been very effective. I believe my allergy may to be dust mites. I have not been tested. I am not prone to nose bleeds and think it may be the excess use of Flonase.

Clover | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/26/2016
Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Nose Not due to Allergies

I had been using over the counter nose sprays for years, probably becoming addicted to them. My regular Dr. had given it to me years ago but either I didn't listen or chose to use it like the OTC stuff. When I went to see and ENT she told me it took two weeks to get full effect and that I must adhere to a strict regime of usage. I have been using it for a couple of months now, during a time of year that has usually been miserable for me. I no longer use the OTC nasal sprays and have had dramatic positive results, I cannot express how wonderful fluticasone has been for me. It is very important to follow the Dr's directions to get the most benefit from this spray.Read More Read Less

Maria | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/7/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I am a diabetic and it has caused a large spike in my sugar this morning, also a feeling of light headedness.