My new Dr. gave me this for allergies and sinus problems. I would wake up every 2 or 3 hours with my nose stopped up. It had been so long since I had a good nights sleep. The first night I tried the spray, my nose stayed un-stopped all night long. And I sleep so good. I use it every night before I go to bed. I am very pleased.

This is the most useless product on the market. I have been prescribed this nasal spray on three separate occasions for seasonal nasal congestion, and it has never worked. At the moment, I have been using it for four days, and my head is more congested than on day one. Now my ears feel full and I can't pop them. Fluticasone is just another worthless pharmaceutical ripoff.

PatRDH | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/9/2020

I don't know why it takes so much time and effort to open the bottle.

BT | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/16/2019
Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Nose Not due to Allergies

Does nothing for me. I get more relief from rinsing with salt water in a nasal rinse bottle.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/29/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Have lost my sense of smell using this product

carol | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/8/2019
Condition: Presence of Polyps in the Nose

Last night I had one of the worst sore throats I have ever had in my life. I have used the spray for 7 treatments over three and 1/2 days. I stopped the medication last night and have not taken it again this morning and the soreness in my throat is subsiding after a 24 hour period of not using the medication. I also lost my voice. I currently have a discomfort in my left ear. I think more should be stated in the information provided by the distributor as to the nature of negative side effects. Not all medications are meant for everyone nor should the dosage be the same.

JLK | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient