I have had 3 sinus operations. All allergy tests show negative. However, I've been suffering with a runny nose, leaky, itchy eyes & congestion for years. This medication is the closest thing to recovery for me. It's like a miracle. It only lasts 6 hours but I take it twice a day & my life is much more manageable now. I no longer snort uncontrollably. Now if I could find something to help my eyes, ...

This medication has failed me in many ways: 1st, it is completely ineffective and every time I use it I loose my sense of taste, smell and my motivation to get off the couch. Everything I used to eat no longer tastes good so now, the only things I can stomach are ice cream, cookies, cake, potato chips and french-fries. After only 6 months of use I have gained nearly 70 lbs. 2nd, it is impossible t...

Jay | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/12/2021
Condition: Runny Nose

Decades of a runny nose. While eating I sniffed constantly, very embarrassing. The med has made a very significant improvement. I am experimenting with one squirt in each nostril AM and PM. I am on the 0.06% does with 2 squirts in each nostril twice daily. I may even try dosing immediately before meals as some here have reported working well. When I sniff it up into my sinuses after spraying it I often get a metallic taste in my mouth, often lasts a couple hours. Not awful, just annoying. On the whole, this is a wonderful medication I wish I had discovered many years ago. BTW, as I understand it this is a perpetual med for most users.Read More Read Less

Judith | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2021

My sinuses constantly produced discharge. Down my throat sometimes choked me. Sinus irrigation helped somewhat. Over the counter antihistamines helped somewhat. My allergist prescribed Ipratropium Bromide 0.03%. First dose made me more comfortable. Second dose dried me up so badly, it was worse than any antihistamine that I had taken. And I was urinating a lot without drinking a lot. Not the best choice for me as I was getting dehydrated.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/9/2021
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

i find as time goes i am using more and more. i also find that as the level goes down i dont think i am getting a full dose. so it seems to waste. disappointing in that fact.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/19/2020
Condition: Runny Nose

My nose runs when Iâ??m eating. I use this when having meals with people to avoid the embarrassment of blowing my nose at the table. Works! Itâ??s a life changer for me.

lepke | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/12/2019

Had post nasal drip really bothered me all the time. This spray practically cut dripping to zero. Very drying but works. Some saline nose drop can lubricate the nose lining to balance the dryness.

jgg2214 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/21/2019
Condition: Runny Nose

This worked for the first few months and then I was back to my constant non-allergy related runny nose.

RTB | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/17/2019
Condition: Runny Nose

I was so hopeful this would help with my runny nose, but it was totally ineffective.

IronFist | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2018
Condition: Runny Nose

I am 26 going on 27 and have been dealing with chronic rhinitis for years now. I finally went to an ENT specialist last week and they prescribed me ipratropium bromide nasal solution for my runny nose. I don't know if it is related but I was also diagnosed with a deviated septum on my right hand side causing less air to flow through my right nostril due to a curvature in the septum itself. This medication seems to make me need tissues far less than I did before. When I do reach for tissues it's usually at the end of the day anyways. I was told to use two Squirts and each nostril three times a day and so far it is not a complete cure but it definitely does help slow down mucus production in the nasal cavity and sinuses. If you are having a runny nose all the time and Zyrtec or any other antihistamine or allergy medicine does not work I highly recommend trying ipratropium bromide nasal solution 0.06% As It Seems to be the only thing that helps even in the slightest. I hope this review help some people decide if they might want to try this medication, it really can work wonders for some people and allow them to get back to a semi-normal life without having to blow your nose or stick tissues up your nose every half hour or so.Read More Read Less

Bill | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/18/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have a continual stuffed up nose. This makes it extremely difficult to sleep at night. I use this nasal spray at night, and this makes it much easier to sleep.

WYATTWIFE | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/28/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy
momsteward | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/16/2017
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

Took this at first at bed time but being on a cpac machine. it would dry me out to much. Started to use in the morning. No more running nose and felling great.

mnpeggy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/4/2017
Condition: Runny Nose

I've had a constant runny nose from allergies. This has been a wonderful medication for me!! It relieves me of the constant need to blow my nose! I cannot live without it!

calf | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/24/2017
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

It seems to help, and since I'm apparently allergic to everything, anything that helps is a good thing.

Windy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/3/2017
Condition: Runny Nose

Was hoping this drug would stop my constant runny nose - condition started about 10 years ago. Un-fortunately, it did nothing to alleviate condition.

zammer | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/23/2017
Condition: Runny Nose

After 4 months, still have runny nose, and urination is difficult. I have BPH, it should not have been prescribed for me.

Lori | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/15/2016
Condition: Runny Nose

I've been struggling with a runny nose and sinus infections going on 2 years (with daily sinus washes, taking Zyrtec-D and cortoidsteroid nasal spray). My allergist recently prescribed this medication. Wow! What a complete change! I've been using it for a couple of weeks and no more constant runny nose! I feel restored to normal! A miracle drug!

leslie | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/12/2016
Condition: Runny Nose

I have asthma for a long time, and I have been coughing constantly. I tried everything nothing works until I try this medicine I stopped coughing !!! what a big difference.. its a miracle drug!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/23/2016
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

I have had a runny/stuffy nose due to non-seasonal allergies (to dust, I think, made worse from years of office work) for most of my life, and am currently taking Flonase for it. My husband was prescribed Ipratropium for his post-nasal drip, and I tried a bit of it one night after he told me how amazing it was. This stuff is like a MIRACLE! It completely stops my runny nose within 10 minutes, no side effects except that it can dry my nose out TOO much. I immediately went back to our doctor and got my own prescription for it. Unlike Flonase, which I have to take every day, I keep the Ipratropium around for when I really need it. Before, I had to just suffer when I was so stuffed up that I couldn't breathe through my nose (pretty common whenever a cold hit) but now I can just take Ipratropium and be cleared up immediately. More people should know about this stuff.Read More Read Less

JC | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/25/2015
Condition: Runny Nose

My right sinus was runny for a year and finally went to ENT as it would happen even when not in allergy season. CAT scan showed I have sinus cysts, only right one is symptomatic. ENT advised surgery or spray options. Did not want surgery. ENT put me on nasalcort. Was useless. Second option Ipratromium 0.06 spray 4 X a day. Miracle drug. I did not follow doc orders and initially I sprayed only once every OTHER day in AM and it would stop runny nose all day. I prefer least effective dose as I hate taking medications and I was testing drug. That worked for about a year. Now I am spraying once a day and by end of the day find myself reaching for a tissue but still not upping dosage. I hope this drug does not develop tolerance that ultimately renders it ineffective because it has been a life saver. Like others here- dealing with constant need for tissues and sniffling around others is embarrassing. I would consider endoscopic surgery in the future if need be but hoping I can just keep managing this cyst by spraying once only once or twice a day. Wish there was info on what 15 + years use of this drug does to nasal cavity and surrounding tissues. Read More Read Less

Mimi | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/20/2015
Condition: Runny Nose

Had a constant runny nose. Had allergy tests which showed no allergies. Doctor recommended Ipratropium Bromide nasal spray and it works pretty well for me. I use a minimum dose and I'm pleased enough with the results.