I have been urinating more often and having the urge to go more at night. It makes me feel dehydrated and my lips would chapped more often. My urine has a strong smell to it. However, it has reduce some of my acne! I like that though. Other than that I will be back at the clinic again for my urine check!

JR ZAmbrano | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2014
Condition: Throat Infection caused by Streptococcus Pneumoniae
patient1000 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2013
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/15/2013

My dermatologist gave this to me for my acne. It has been very effective

palmera2012 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2012
Condition: Food Poisoning caused by Salmonella Bacteria
MEllsworth | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/20/2011

I take this Rx twice a day to control acne. I had previously used Doryx for a year and still had reoccuring flare ups. I've been using this for over 3 months and have had the most significant improvement in my skin then ever before. I am 41 and haven't had one flare up, pimple, or large cyst since using it. I would highly recommend this if your acne is not controlled by creams. I also use .04% retin A once a day and now have the skin I've longed for all my life. We'll see how long it lasts, but for now, I'm thrilled with the results and can't even think of any negative side effects that I've experienced.