I was first prescribed the 50mg and my chest felt so tight I had a hard time breathing. (One of side effects). My doctor changed it to 25 mg 3x daily and my BP was steady and where she wanted it to be @ 135/80. I'm happy to say I am well below that and averaging @ 115/70 +/-.

My condition is high blood pressure. I was already taking other meds to lower my bp. It would spike ocassionally. My last readings at dr.s office was 146/75. Which is not that high. Dr prescribed hydrazaline 50mg 2x a day. I started taking it and instantly a really bad headach. I continued for a week and side effect got worse. Irregular heart rate with tightness, diarrea,lack of appetite, extreme ...

Sanny | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/4/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

My BP has been tettering around 147/80s and my dr put me on 100mg. I only took 1 pill and my heart started racing like I just ran a marathon, and I’m here with this severe Headache. Never again.

Bill H. | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/12/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

As long as I take it consistently, this medication brings my blood pressure down to acceptable levels. I don't care for having to take it 3 times a day, but it's better than having high blood pressure. The side effects are minimal. Better than amlodipine which was horrible.

Cindygr | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/26/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I developed SEVERE hypertension during night while sleeping. Had bp's 180-210/90-112. During day bp was 110/60. I thought I would stroke out every night for 2 months. Different meds were tried during this 2 months. Hydralazine saved my life by reducing my dangerous bp every nite. Supposed cause was onset of sleep apnea. Took this med at night until the greatest ARB fully kicked in. On Candesartan 16 mg every evening and 24/7 have perfect bp's but I needed 75mg hydralazine every night to prevent a stroke or heart attack. I absolutely did have some chest discomfort when I took the H but since it brought my bp down safely I tolerated it. I love Candesartan. Have dry mouth but no other side effects.

FL Heat | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/11/2020

sometimes 118, 124. mostly 145ish better than 155, 165 says Dr

Mary | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This medicine increased my blood pressure because of the horrible side effects. I had lingering headaches, dizziness and diarrhea. This medicine was awful.