I have lost almost 50 pounds 5 months (size 18 to a size 4). I fully believe I wouldn't have been this successful without this drug. I NEVER diet because I have no will-power, but this medication allowed me to stick with my diet EVEN THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS! Not only do I feel like it curbed by appetite, I also think it dulls cravings. Since the drug is so effective at curbing your hunger, you do ne...

Tina | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2019
Condition: Overweight

This medicine isn't working I have been on it for two days now and I'm still so hungry the other medicine I was on before this one always worked I was never hingery ....at the rate I will never lose the last little bit of pounds I need to lose ...

Mario | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/9/2017
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

This was supposed to be an appetite suppressant, but I was still as hungry as I always was. It may have helped me from eating such large portions but that might also be part to me forcing myself from those portions at times. I usually eat 1-2 times a day because I work nights, but they are large portions. I've lost 10 lbs. in a month and I rarely took this medication. I still have 17 days worth of it. I can't quite say if it works or not. But strong will has for sure.

Mauihigirl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/20/2016
Condition: Overweight

I have read all the reviews and was excited to finally have something that everyone said would help to lose weight. I have been on this 3 x a day no side effect at all. But I have not lost one pound taking them. I will stay on for a month to see if I lose anything. I work out and play tennis and still nothing is helping. So I am a little disappointed with this drug.

Kjsmith | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/15/2015
Condition: Overweight

I started taking Phendimetrazine 35mg 2 x's a day along with Fentyl 10 mg at night on April 1, 2015. I weighed in on April 27th, 2015 and had lost a total of 14.5 lbs. I'm still on the 1000 calorie diet and taking the medications as prescribed. I go back to the doctor next week (1 week early due to holiday) to weigh in...I'm excited to see how much I lost this time. No side effects for me and I'm able to sleep fine since beginning medications. Lots of energy too. It takes a lot of will power to not eat or feed the sweet tooth in the first few weeks. Now I'm 6 weeks in and applesauce or sugar-free jello is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth which is very seldom.

KristyMae | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/5/2014
Condition: Overweight

I have tried everything to lose weight. Spent a couple thousand on exercise equipment, watch what I eat but still couldn't lose weight. I was prescribed these pills plus thyroid pill to boost my metabolism in June 2014. I weighed in today and officially down 52 pounds. I have more energy to exercise. My appetite us under control so I do not eat as much. I would recommend these to any one that can take them safely. I am 34yrs old starting weight 300 now down to 248. Amazing.