For Tinea Veriscolar. Have used for outbreaks since the early 90's. Messy and stinky but kills the itching almost instantly. Use for a week and spots stop spreading. The sun usually reactivates the spots, but the shampoo applied liberally and allowd to dry leave on over night helps so much!

somebodyWhoWillNeverUseThisAgain | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/16/2019

I was prescribed this lotion / shampoo for my itchy and irritated scalp. The first and only time I used it caused excessive hair shedding and changed the texture of my hair. My hair is still shedding 3 days later. Also it stinks and that smell does not go away easily. Never using this again.

DeeDee | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/18/2014
Condition: Dandruff

Pretty good treatment for my dandruff if used weekly. Very drying to the hair.

MotherLode | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/18/2014

I had heard that sufferers of rosacea could be helped by washing their face with Selsun Blue. I tried it. It works amazingly. I used the Selsun Blue made with Aloe, no more problems with rosacea. I'm wondering if this shampoo would help adolescents with acne? Someone should try it.

burrabbit | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/15/2014
Condition: Fungal Infection of the Skin with Yellow Patches

First time I used this I had been suffering with infection for several months. Once I started treatment it took a couple of weeks before it worked but it did help! Now I have infection again I began using it immediately once infection began and it's been 3 weeks and doesn't seemed to be kicking the infection. :-( But I'm still using it daily.

sugarrush | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
6/5/2013
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

My sons head broke out worse that it was before the use of this drug. Never again!!!! Oh yeah and it stinks really bad !!!!