Been on this med for 5+ years. Has worked well w/the occassional flareup, usually winter months. I know when I miss a dose, pain & stiffness w/minor swelling. Have used Aleve as a substitute & works just as well. Dr. likes Sulindac though, & so does my Ins. Co. Went through about 3 years of bi-annual blood tests to make sure it wasn't causing any liver damage. It wasn't. Had to go off Sulindac for...

I had a knee replacement. and still have trouble with swelling. I was prescribed 200mg 2 x day. The first pill for 2 days was fine, but the second pill each day felt like I actuall had swallowed broken glass. I asked for a different medication and was told to keep taking it with a second prescription for bleeding ulcers. When I read the pamphlet that came with the Suldinac I realized the risk is ...

lonhammer | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/30/2021
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

It slowly works takes an hour or more to relieve constant pain in back, knees, hips, and overall movement

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/27/2020

I suffer from psoriasis arthritis, sever back problems, nephropathy and fibromyalgia. I don't feel that this medication relieved any of my inflammation, in fact I felt worse. I went back on Meloxacam felt better instantly.

rm | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/26/2016
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

This is the first time in years I have almost been pain free in both knees. It is amazing!

Tammyr | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/20/2015
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

This Rx has taken away hip pain due to bursitis and has eased ache in hands. I worked up to 200mgX2 daily. One dose for three months then to two per day. Has increased tinnitus but the overall effectiveness is worth it.

Arthritis Sucks | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/10/2015
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I was prescribed 200mg x2 per day, it felt like someone was stabbing my insides with an ice pick. No thanks.