I am a fair skinned african american female. I suffer with acne and have very dark spots on my face. This medicine works miracles, I wish I could post a before and after pic because I've only been using for a full month and my skin is 80% cured. I have a few spots that need to clear but I'm sure by next month my skin will be flawless. I would recommend this product to everyone

Have not used this my self, but have been requests for its use and would like to know the way it resolves the result.

sandbarbo1 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/5/2018
Condition: Skin Discoloration

This topical takes about 3 months to see results but once results are seen, you will be very happy and feel more confident. I have Melasma around cheek area especially during summer months it's very obvious, I help by wearing sunscreen daily. I love this topical. I used it for 6 months active using and 3 months off.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/5/2018
Condition: Skin Discoloration

Hello all, hoping some one can help, I have begun to use 4% hydroquinone for about a week now and have developed a rash, irritation and very small pimples on the area applyed. I have only applied it once at night as the dermatologist recommend. I am going to stop using this product. But how can I make the itching/redness go away?

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/30/2017

very effective cream, you can find www.barantrading.com

Sue | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/12/2016
Condition: Yellow-Brown Patches on Skin

Have used this for three months, no change yet.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/24/2016
Condition: Skin Discoloration

was given pre- and post-laser skin treatment following eye surgery; actually didn't know what it was for and have no real side effects and have been using >7 months.