I had tried everything that I could get my hands on and scrubbed my face 2-3 times a day and nothing would help. I finally broke down and called my Doctor and so glad I did. I have been taking this for a little over a month and have had great results with it. My face is completely clear and no more big red swollen knots under my skin that last for weeks. My complexion looks great and I've even sto...

I have been taking this medication for about a month now. It was fine for awhile but recently I've been getting really sick to my stomach. I sat on a chair this morning for half an hour wondering if I was going to throw up again. I did. That is the second time in 3 days. It recommends you drink it with plenty of water so maybe I just have to drink more water. And i guess I haven't seen much differ...

Jonathan Ortiz | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/18/2021
Condition: Acne

Ive been taking the pill orally for about a month now and I have seen no results. I have been using it with a 10% benzyl peroxide cleanser in the morning and 4% salicylic acid cleanser at night with the differn adapalene gel. If anything it has made my acne much worse. It was prescribed to me to control the dark purple spots after a pimple, but it's just made me break out even more and i still see the dark spots. Please give me recommendations.

Jerry | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2020
Condition: Bacterial Skin Infection - Yaws

The medicine on the third day caused diarrhea, I woke up 4:30 AM on the third day with left leg tremors. The tremors lasted about 5 minutes. The only thing I can attribute it to is the medication as I take and have for years Paxil 20 MG at night and Zanex 1 mg. Maybe the medication did not mix well with my other above meds.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2020
Condition: Acne

I personally have to take this with food or a snack or I feel nauseous. It has improved my acne in 2 weeks but not completely gone away so I am continuing for another 2 weeks to see how it goes. I have mild acne on my face, neck back and shoulders.

issa682001 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/4/2019
Condition: infection caused by bacteria
toots | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month |
8/23/2018
Condition: Sinus Irritation and Congestion

OMG This started on July 27th. By july 29th I developed a allergic skin rash that has covered everything except my face and palms of hands and bottom of feet. I called dr and told her. she switched me to something else. I ended up go to the ER because a week later my rash was getting worse. I tried Benadryl and oatmeal soaks. NOTHING would help. Dr at the ER wasn't surprised when he heard that I'd been on Doxycycline. Here I am 28 days later