I'm not sure what your definition of anxious is, but if it means anything like "panic attacks" Which is a problem i have. I give this medication 5 stars all the way around. I'm a combat vet. I was driving down the road one day feeling fine when out of the blue I felt like i was having a heart attack.I stop at a near by fire station and they say all my vitals are fine. better than fine even. afte...

have lost a lot of weight I have no more emotions can,t even cry ,laugh just got so depress with this meds But I cant just stop taking them ,Im so afraid now I wasn't and I'm hook on them,If I TRY STOPPING I get sick,Iwish I NEVER STARTED TO TAKE THEM MY CHILDREN DON'T EVEN LIKE COMING OVER CAUSE I HAVE JUST DONT TALK LIKE I USED TOO .I WENT FROM 130lbs to 91 lbs this meds has stolen my life,I tru...

Anonymous |
5/8/2021

Anonymous |
4/17/2021
Condition: Anxious

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/9/2021
Condition: Anxious

did nothing for me. now what

Jared | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/21/2020
Condition: Anxious

This medicine has been a life saver for me and my anxiety.

RCF60433 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/8/2019
Condition: Anxious

Works well during the day, gives me bad dreams if I take it too close to bedtime.