Leena | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2021
Condition: Acne

I did not have severe acne, it was mid acne. After juste one day of use, I saw results, after 1 week my skin was almost completely clear, no more hyperpigmentation and my pimples were gone. It does dry out my skin but nothing too bad, I would use cetaphil moisturizer.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/12/2021
Condition: Acne

I have used Taro-Clindamycin/ Benzoyl Perioxide Gel for years. In my teens I would get boil like acne and started using this product. It will dry out your skin and make it itchy in the beginning. I remember it taking a few days to two weeks before I noticed a difference. It will tie die pillow cases. It was one of the only things that helped.Now in my thirties, I use it only for spot treatment when I break out and heals quickly. I use Cetaphil moisturizer both in the morning and night along with Cetaphil gentle cleanser once a day, I would only use Clindamycin in the evening and not when outside in the sun.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/7/2021
Condition: Acne

Works great, but I do experience the skin peeling and burning sensation

Anonymous | 7-12 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/20/2020
Condition: Acne

Allergic reaction (rash/swelling of face & throat). Over the counter allergy medicine not helping.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/20/2016
Condition: Acne

Works really well if you keep using it. I stopped for a week applying it allover and instead used it only for spot treatments because allover was making my face dry, but I don't recommend only doing spot treatments because it stopped preventing acne. Bottom line: it works if you keep using it and try a lotion with it if you get dry skin.

Annony5660 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/1/2015
Condition: Acne

So I debated about going to the derm for years. I had acne since I was 14 but always used OTC products. However, I finally decided to go when I was 23. The derm prescribed me with clindamycin phosphate gel in the morning and adapalene cream at night. The first few days using weren't bad, but after the first week, my face got so dry and extremely itchy. I also had a burning feeling everytime i touched my face! It was horrible, but the doc warned me of this and I kept going. I couldn't wear any makeup during the time period. I finally starting seeing results about 10 weeks later. I've been using for about a year and I have almost perfect skin! I may get a pimple a every few months but it goes away quickly. It has changed my life. Everyone's skin is different, but I'm glad I stuck with it despite the pain the pain the first few weeks. Love it!!Read More Read Less

Sob | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/16/2014
Condition: Acne

After one month very much clear skin still using it :)