I've had severe chronic pain from arthritis and compressed nerve at L6/S1 for almost 2 decades. I've tried so many treatments and meds--and the only two to give me any relief are, Opana (now yanked in ER form :( )...and Hydromorphone. I take 4mg tid, because of the hypercautious approach my doctor takes per necessity...when I really need about every 3-4 hrs. PLEASE people who do it--QUIT ABUSING T...

I am sweating so bad that I have to change my clothes two or three times a day.

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Pain

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

4mg Dilaudid,Mo | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/21/2021
Condition: Severe Pain

I have Chronic Pancreatitus and I have been using Dilaudid for over 18yrs. and Morphine sulfate 15mg and I have had over 28 surgeries where Stent were put into my pancreatic ducts and 5 life ports, fluid around my right kidney and gallbladder removed. I still live in pain daily and my says I probably will for the rest of my life, but as long as I'm alive I will deal with the pain and at least the meds help some and I thank God for my awesome doctors. Please people if you're not sick do take these meds for recreational use, cause that makes it hard for people like me to be able to get the meds I need and others that are truly sick and living in pain even though we take pain meds.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/26/2020
Condition: Severe Pain
catfish | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/17/2020

pain free

Painful Plea | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/23/2020
Condition: Severe Pain

I'm an intrathecal pain pump patient, due to complications I have no pump at the moment and due to the ABUSE of Dilaudid can't get the amount I need to actually manage my pain and according to my pain management Dr and pharmacist, I am over the"recommended" 90mme the CDC has in place. Those people have no idea what it's like to live in misery. Dilaudid is a great pain reliever, for those who truly need it, but those who don't need it and are abusing it for the euphoric feeling have ruined it for me and countless others. I was active and fun, now I am a blob and can't do anything because of the pain. My personality has changed as well because I am miserable all the time. Again, I will say it, Dilaudid is great for people who truly need it, please don't take it if you can manage your pain with less potent meds- you don't want to be addicted- I am but not for the euphoric feeling, I need it just to function and now I'm suffering because I can't get enough because of the people who take it when they don't need to. Please, please- only take this and any other opiod if you truly need to.