i have previously been taking detrusitol but this was not controling my oab. my urologist suggested an oxybutinin patch, which i tried for 1 month, but i was still having urgengcy problems ( dashing to the toilet, sometimes every hour or less ) my gp.then prescribed solifenacin succinate, with immediate improvement. i can now last 3/4 hours, which has dramatically improved my quality of life. this...

does not help mme in my condition, Having MS must change its effectiveness

Doozie | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/19/2020
Condition: Urine Leakage When there is a Strong Desire to Void

Vesicare brand nsme worked very well, much better than Ditropan. This generic solifenacin has not worked well and leaves me wet several times per week.

margaret | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/21/2019
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I've been taking it for 2 months. I missed it for two days and started going through withdrawals.I am seeing glowing circles around lights at night. Having headaches. Blurry vision. Constipation. Having a hard time going now. Had none of these issues with Vesicare. Seeing my doctor tomorrow.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/5/2016
Condition: Frequent Urination

I'm on 5 mg Vesicare and it helped cut my bathroom trips in half. Now can go a couple hours between trips, used to be less than 1 hour.

dottymae | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/16/2013
Condition: Overactive Bladder

does not help mme in my condition, Having MS must change its effectiveness

sue | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2013
Condition: Frequent Urination

have been recently on this med,it seems to be helping.