i get one shot of 80mg in the fall and it keeps seasonal allergies away.. using it for about 10 years have no side effects of any kind. anyone suffering from seasonal allergies should try this it really works

I had three intramuscular injections. As a result my periods didn't end for 75 days. I had diarrhea, suicidal thoughts, vitamin D deficiency, paresthesia, numbness in my limbs, scalp burning, severe scalp hair loss, eyebrows and eyelashes loss, itchiness all over my face and head, dermatitis, acne, headaches. It's been 5 months after injections and I'm still losing hair by handfuls! I've lost 50% ...

rkitchen | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/26/2020
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I had two shots of kenalong, one in each knee due to osteoarthritis. I was a wee bit dizzy after the appointment and the injection sites extremely painful, I could barely walk on them. About four hours later, I had to call an ambulance because my heart rate was over 200bpm and wouldnâ??t go down. I was given Ativan and sent home after a few hours once my heart rate lowered. Then three days later, I ended up back in a different hospital due to a high heart rate, fever and rashes across my cheeks and chest. This was a horrible experience and highly recommend you do NOT get this injection! That was in August 2020, itâ??s December 2020 and I am still struggling with side effects like rapid heart rate, dizziness and vertigo.

Mike | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/11/2020

I take get this injection every spring and am miserable with seasonal allergies I receive. My symptoms vanish within hours of the injection. I still take Clariton throughout the summer to help with really high pollen count days. This drug is a miracle cure as far as I am concerned. Some years I have to get a second shot in August to get me through fall harvest (corn dust in the air).

Car | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/15/2019

Horrible ..one time injection for wrist pain !! don’t use .. I had bad side effects..sweating profusely.. heaviness over eyes .. my hold body skin felt like sunburning inside out .. took my breathing away ..was having difficulty.. than got very moody .. almost mind altering .. my hair feels dried out .. the side effects are worse than using this injection.. WASNT TOLD or given paperwork of what injection was given .. possibly side EFFECTS !! When back to Doctors only thing they could tell me was to take to counter Antihistamines ..told me to take extra Zyrtec‘s still had bad effects .. went back still couldn’t help me .. 2 1/2 months of bad side effects.. my skin still feels burning inside out .. notice my beautiful hair drying brittle feeling .. side effects aren’t worth this injection ..like I said 2 months of hell than 1/2 month slightly calming .. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO COUNTER ACT THIS INJECTION!! if I could find lawyer I would go after this company!! I went in thinking was having heart problems..( sweating profusely.. breathing like locomotive pulling heavy load up hill .. mood .. heaviness above eyes the burning of my skin inside out ..) than told it triggered something.. seen Cardiologist.. so was advised to see pulmonary.. tested they couldn’t find anything .. all 3 specialists believe this shot triggered something.. but amazing they can’t find problems!! Still have symptoms ... Beware of this injection !! Still feel side effects .. Remember they have nothing to counter act this drug !! Antihistamine did not help much .. this drug should be removed !! Only had one injection in wrist .. Nightmare injection!! Never again will I take injections..

freeway | 65-74 | Female | Patient
9/6/2019
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I will never take these shots again. The side effects have been terrible and ruined my life for the last month. Praying they will go away soon. Just wish I knew how long it takes them to go away.

freeway | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2019
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I have had so many side effects that I was not told about. I would not have had these shots. I had 2 guided injections in my SI joints and I've got blurred vision, terrible anxiety, nerves are very bad, jittery, panic attacks. I wish someone could tell me how long these side effects will last. I got them 8/6/2019 and I will never ever have another one of these shots.