Hi....I have been on Lyrica 200mg 3xday for 3 months now....at first, I experienced all the same side effects I am reading about in further posts here....bllurry vision, WEIGHT GAIN - Uggghhh!....confusion, appearing drunk, severe confusion, memory loss, etc. BUT.....the reason I made this post is to share that now, in the end of my 3rd month of treatment, almost ALL has gone away, including the W...

This is the worst drug! It well end up killing you. It DOES NOT help with pain. If you are on it stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/1/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

lyrica works great as an anti depressant, also nice not feeling like shit when you have to go a couple days without it

Linda | 45-54 | Female | Patient
11/29/2021
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I was put on Lyrica for Erythromelalgia, fibromyalgia and postural orthostatic tachycardia pain. I am also pre diabetic. This medication made me feel high, tired and it did nothing for my terrible pain. I too also gained weight. Being pre diabetic gaining weight is the last thing I need.

[email protected] | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/5/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

This medication works too well because now that I want and feel the need to get off of it, due to the current events in the world, I'm finding it a nightmare after self tapering for months. Did anyone find relief from withdrawal and how long can it last? The effects of this medication in part ruined my life, I acted in ways nit natural to me and now that my body finally acclimated after nearly ringing my life, I find it almost impossible to get off cold turkey. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Isolated and disillusioned in NE ohioRead More Read Less

Pain | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/31/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

Have been taking 75 mg at night. Have experienced blurred vision, constipation, tiredness during the day. Have been taking about 9 days. Have not felt improvement with my nerve pain.

PK | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2021
Condition: Acute Pain Following an Operation

Almost died by suicide and had severe reactions with a episode of dysphoria. I have continuously been breaking out with hsv blisters on my hip, lower back and tailbone area since taking lyrica in 2017.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/5/2021

I am taking Lyrica because of degenerated knee no cartlidge left and it is rubbing bone on bone so it is very painful. I basically have a hard time walking very painful very stiff. I recently saw a documentary on 60 minutes on Sunday saying how people are increasing their mgs of tablets saying don’t take it people get very addicted to this drug and keep increasing the doseage. The side affects are very bad, dizziness, constipated, etc. So be careful people

Carter | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/28/2021
Condition: Nerve Pain from Spinal Cord Injury

Stay away, very nasty dangerous stuff for long term use. Avoid if possible. I took it for 2 years for bad back pain, it worked at first for the back pain but got less and less effective over time. What did get stronger is anxiety, back pain, tiredness, lack of concentration, lack of emotion, etc. By the end you will definitely wish you never started taking this stuff. It will mess your head and body up for everyone in the long run.

Pregabalen | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/26/2021

I am only on 150 mg to treat restless legs. It works well in treating that. I started having major tiredness, big time memory loss and confussion, trouble with concentration. Just talked to my doctor and coming off this medication.

Chloe. D | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/31/2021

I began taking Lyrica three years ago due to fibromylga pain and and tiredness. The drug was coming new. I was starting to eat well, and still could not function at work due to pain and mental fog. The Doctor gave me Lyrica and within a week, I started to feel much better. I was moving faster at work and i was less in pain. During the day I wasn't so foggy at all. Nightime i fell asleep like right when my head hit the pillow. The only negative side effect that i couldn't deal with was weight gain and muscle twitches in my arm and hands. so bad i spilled or dropped everything. Doctor put me on Cymbalta which doesn;t work as well. Sux.Read More Read Less

somedude1 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/27/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

Many years ago a doctor prescribed this to me and slowly increased the dosage. I have experienced back pain with some neuropathic pain, but the latter was never really a major issue compared to the back pain. After a decade, I wanted to stop taking it and I realized that there is really no easy way to get off of it. I'm sure some folks are not as sensitive, but I had to go down in VERY small increments in order to slowly get off without the horrific withdrawal. The only way (that I found) was to have the liquid suspension prescribed to me and then fire up Excel and make a plan that gradually got me off. One year later, i'm off a drug that probably didn't do anything for me (not that it doesn't for other people) and so much happier. Read More Read Less

Carol Smith | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

I have only taken one tablet and I feel really odd. Extremely dizzy and a bit out of it making me worried

akthe49thstate | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/27/2021

my dr prescribed me Lyrica and sildenafil because I have Lupus. it makes me very drowsy, blurry vision, fatigued. I have permanent sores on my feet and they hurt when i walk. poor blood flow. These medicines just mask the pain but bruises are still there from poor blood flow.

Terry Todd | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2021

I have only been on this for 5 days. I have severe Restless Leg Syndrome. My Dr. Is winging me off my Ropinerole because its not working anymore. So to make a long story short, I was prescribed Lyrical to help ease the process. It actually works very well, but the day after I started taking it I started experiencing back problems, right in the center of my back. And it is getting worse everyday.

Sharon | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/10/2021

Degeration spine disc disease I am using Lyrica 75mg going on 2 weeks. It helps calm the pain a lot and for some reason I have more energy. After reading some of these reviews I am scared to continue. I did experience some lameness in my legs. I take mine at night. What do I do? Live on it? I am scared?

James | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
5/2/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

I went to visit my wife ,who had cancer in Freeport hospital and she was feeling good and in good spirits.The doctor started her on lyrica that afternoon and the next day.I visited her and she was confused and could not carry on a conversation.the next few days she could not hold her fork to eat or use the phone. She just could not function. I brought this to the doctors attention and he told me to mind my own business and he will decide what medication will be given. My wife told me within a couple of days that she wanted to die. When the doctor was made aware of this he said he can arange that,which he did.I am typing this to warn you about lyrica and freeport hospitalRead More Read Less

nancy g | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down

I take this medicine for nerve pain. It works well.

EJ | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/13/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

Was on 3 x 150 daily from sudden onset of unexplained neuropathy for 2 years and had to wean off it so slow. It was a nightmare and gave me so many other issues not to mention 20kgs in 2 year three falls and issues with my memory, water retention the list goes on and on!!!! These reviews have got to be posted by people promoting the drug, itâ??s a terrible drug to be on and an ordeal to get off. While it did resolve 80% of my neuropathy the side effects were out of this world and you canâ??t live like that! Totally off it for 2 months now but took 6 months to wean off and now getting 80% reduction in neuropathy without any side effects using CBD oil which is natural! DO NOT BELIEVE THE OTHER REVIEWS THIS STUFF IS A NIGHTMARE! Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/6/2020
Condition: Nerve Pain from Spinal Cord Injury

I have nerve pain from a spinal cord injury. I had so much pain that I couldn't shop for my own groceries. I take lyrica 3 times a day. I still have some bleed through pain but I can shop for short times now. I am so glad I found this drug.

submarine vet | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/14/2020
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

my blood sugar was out of control for years and i did not know it . I am 5 8 126 lbs and can not believe i have diabetes . i have neuropathy both legs and feet . I could not live without lirica as it does help with the pain . i still am a level 2 pain all the time but it is better than what it used to be a level 6

Orion | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/2/2020

They first put me on neurontin and while it was effective, the dose amounts made me a zombie. My quality of life was zero and in fact I don't remember 1 full year of my life while I was on it. Then they switched me to Lyrica and with less than a quarter of the dose I was able to get away from the pins and needles feelings in my legs and feet from CIDP and SPS. I would highly recommend this medication.