has not produced any bowel movement or passing of gas.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/28/2015
Condition: Heartburn

I took this product for heartburn/acid indigestion. I did not drink water after taking it as is instructed when using it as a laxative. I didn't even realize it was a laxative, until about 3 or so hours after taking it. What a disaster. How can this product be used as an antacid when it causes such severe diarrhea due to its laxative properties?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2015
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female |
6/15/2013

I had painful constipation after trying to get back to normal following a stomach bug. I had only been this way for 1-2 days, but this morning it was unbearable. I had a severe urge to "go" but it would not come out. I drove to the store and purchased this product (having never having any symptoms like this in my life I had no idea what to do). One hour after taking the maximum dose (60ml), drinking 3 bottles of water, 6 oz. of orange juice, and eating 5 prunes, everything came out... and WOW do I mean everything. There was no cramping, no pain. I am so thankful for this product... fast relief without bad side effects.

4jq3e7 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/28/2013
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel
Glenda | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/14/2012
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I am not a person that goes regularly. Recently I had to sit with my son in the hospital after he had surgery. It had been about 2 weeks since I had used the restroom. When we got back to his home he gave me Milk of Magnesia and it worked well. It took several days but it worked. After I got home, I had the same symptoms of not being able to go and my stomach was distended. I went to Walmart, got the product, used it like it said for about a week or more. I also got a product called AZO. My problem is that I had a regular drug test that I have to take every 3 months because I'm on pain mgmt. The doctor dropped me because he said my sample was nothing but water. I had taken my regular meds plus my pain meds the same day and to make a long story short, he dismissed me. I know beforehand when I'm gonna be tested and I would never do anything to change the results since I don't do illegal drugs. But not even my regular meds showed up. He told me it was just water plain and simple. I am just searching for answers as to what and how this happened. Other than the AZO and the Milk of Magnesia I have done nothing different in my routine. I would just like to hear from you your thoughts on this matter and if that could have been a possibility. Thank you for responding because I now don't have a doctor and I have no idea of what I will do.