Just let me start by saying I almost didn't get the treatment becasue of the reviews I read on this site. I am a 50 yr old women that loves to run. I had my knee scoped 2 years ago and am now bone on bone and was looking for some relief. My Dr. suggessted Euflexxa. I was excited for the chance of running without pain. Then I started to do research online and everything written was absolutely terri...

I am preparing for this Euflexxa and quite frankly I am more nervous than before reading the reviews on this procedure. I had surgery on 11/26/10 and I am still inable to function. I can barely walk and the pain is so intense I wake almost nightly to screeming out in pain. I know that I have to try something, I can not continue in this pain and on pain medications. I am a heart patient and diab...

George A Boero | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/9/2021

It works excellent for 4 months, then start decreasing

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/9/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Did not work at all. I am 5 weeks out from my 3rd injection and the pain is worse. Doctor said I should have felt some relief by know. I barely can walk. Never again!

Linda | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/25/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

I have had 4 sets of injections over the last 6 years and each has worked but for different amounts of time. The first series lasted 2 years, second lasted only 6 months, and the last two series lasted about a year. I’m ready for my 5th set and can’t wait! These shots work well for me and give me my life back! I am on my feet walking and going up and down stairs at work, plus I walk golf courses. I am 71 years old. Everyone is different but Euflexxa works miracles for me! Go for it!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/13/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Have had two meniscus surgeries and a microfracture procedure done on my left knee over a 10 year period. Received the Euflexxa gel shots approx. 2 years ago and my knee couldn't feel any better. I have not had any issues at all and it has allowed me to get back to doing things I enjoy. Highly Recommend.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/7/2020
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Dr Halina Snowball gave me 3 injections of eufflexxa per knee. She did not do an ultrasound or use a numbung agent. I have an extremely high tolerance for pain. Had a cesarean